Wrong Recipient

A/N: This is my first imagine I'm posting so I hope you enjoy!
The cover was made by my amazing friend all-time-tacos! Follow cus bae

Gerard is sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter when he receives a text from Mikey.
'Do you like my dress Ray? ;)' the text reads. Attached is a picture of Mikey in a dress and tall hooker boots. Gerard stares for a minute, his eyes the size of the moon. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" he yells, dropping his phone. From the other room Mikey soon realizes that he sent the text to his brother instead of Ray. "OH SHIT!" he yells. Not long after, he hears Gerard burst into hysterics from the living room. He walks in to find Gerard rolling on the floor with tears in his eyes.
"GERARD GIVE ME THE PHONE!" Gerard gets to his feet yelling, "NO FUCKING WAY!" while trying to catch his breath. "THIS IS THE PERFECT BLACK MAIL PHOTO!" Gerard begins running, with Mikey close behind him. "GERARD GIVE ME IT!" the younger boy shouts.

Frank's POV

"GERARD GIVE ME IT!" I hear Mikey yell. "What the hell?" Ray says from beside me. "Should we go see what's going on?" I ask. There's a loud 'bang!' sound followed by Mikey yelling, "SON OF A BITCH!" and Gerard laughing. "Alright let's go" Ray says. We stand up and walk cautiously down the stairs. "AH FUCK, GET OFF!" Gerard yells. I approach the kitchen with Ray following behind me. Gerard is on the floor with Mikey sitting on his stomach trying to get Gerard's phone. "What the actual fuck?" Ray says, my thoughts exactly. "Here!" Gerard shouts, sliding his phone across the floor to us. "NO!" Mikey yells. I carefully pick up the phone and look at the screen, where there is a picture of Mikey in a dress and tall, black hooker boots. I burst out laughter and hand the phone to Ray. "I think...this was meant....for you" I choke out between laughs. Ray's eyes widen slowly as he stares at the screen. Mikey now sits on the floor next to Gerard, his face 50 shades of red. I look over to see Ray, a blush creeping up his cheeks. I hear a 'click' and Gerard lifts his head off the floor. Bob walks in and looks around the kitchen, "What did I miss?"