Chapter 61: first day of another year

Addison pov
I woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around my waist pinning me down so I couldn't get up. I turn to the figure smiling down at him, he looked so peaceful and calm, but it was time to wake him up for the first day of school. All changes against him were chancel because zed isn't in the country to come to the court to put chase in behind bars for 12 years. I thought about everything that has happened and what will happen, I didn't realize chase was looking at me tracing circles on my stomach. "Baby, don't worry about the past it doesn't get to define us" he said pulling me closer to him. "I know chase but as put as I want to lay in your arms forever we can't because it's time to get up for schools" I relied standing up from the bed. Chase signed and blow frustrating breathes he hated school as much as everyone else did, I laughed at his childish behavior. He thought it was funny to grab me and throw me onto the bed, crawling onto of me, I giggled while he laughed. Then all the laughter left the room and the air was filled with silences as chase looked down at me and me looking up at him. His eyes were so green with love and afraid like he was afraid of something.

We both got up from the bed and started getting dress, I left a bag full of clothes here because I kinda live here away from home. Chase was standing in front of his large closet in only his black ripped jeans looking lost or thinking of what shirt to wear. I came behind him wrapping my arms around his waist looking at the closet as well, he kissed my head now looking at me "that one its my favorite out of all" I said grabbing the shirt off the hanger and turned to face him, I put the shirt over his head as he put his arms in one by one. Chase smiled down at me while I walked over to the bed taking my clothes off to put my jeans on, chase walked over helped me put my shirt on. Our clothes and shoes were on, chase sat between my legs as I fixed his hair; he hated brushing his hair but like when I did it. I walk around to the dresser and started putting my light makeup on as he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. I was putting my Chapstick on and chase came from bathroom with my brush in his hand. He walked over to me and started brushing my hair then as he finished he kissed my head and we both walked down stairs to eat breakfast.

The car ride wasn't silence no it was the opposite my favorite song came on and I couldn't help but sing along to the words while chase laughed he loved it when I sung in the car.
The world can be a nasty place
You know it, I know it, yeah
See we don't have to fall from grace
Put down the weapons you fight with
I put my hands out the window feeling the wind blowing in my hair and the music blasting. I lived moments like these because it brought my old self out from the darkness. Chase had one hand on the wheel and the other locked with mine, I love this song because I use to care so much about fitting in and making cheer squad and now I don't. I loved my new life away from my old one and I loved that I was with chase because no one made me feel like this other then zed but i guess it wasn't meant to be.
Your lies are bullets, your mouths a gun
No war in anger was ever won
Put out the fire before igniting
Why can't we stop fighting?
The song matched my mood in so many wars that it breaks me down into tears. We finally made it to school, chase pulled into a parking lot and already eyes were on us, maybe it was the car since it's a golden Lamborghini or it was us getting out. You feel eyes and whispers all around us some people hated chase because he beat the living death out of zed, or that he is a bad boy who was sent to jail for couple of months. We walked into the huge building knew as Seabrook high God I hated this school and I couldn't wait to graduate from here. I felt the warmth of chases hand grabbing mine and I instantly smile which caused him to smile he loved the fact he put that smile on my face. We walked over to table where they had our textbook, combination, and class schedule. About 15 minutes I had mine and chase was still getting his, I looked at all of my classes, I looked up to meet 7 eyes that belong to my use to be friends. I gave them my plastic smile as chase walked up to me telling me his classes scheduled and what we had together, he looked at me but soon saw what I was staring at or better yet who.

Me and chase had only 4 classes together and right now this classes wasn't one of them, people stared at me whispering things to their friends. It was really bothering me because all they talked about was how I showed up to school with Mr. Bad boy Chase Garcia while they thought he would be in jail. The bell finally rung I started packing up when I heard my name get called, I turned to the voice and meet the eyes of Bree, she looked different from the last time I saw her like her hair, her clothes, and she lost weight. "Yes" I asked already bored with this conversation. "How are you" she asked me but for some reason it set me off so instead of saying something I grabbed my bag and my textbook and left in hurry. I didn't have time to answer questions that people use to ask me all the time until one day they just stop, I walked over to my locker putting the number in, I felt arms wrap around my waist and lighting kissing the top of my head. I knew who it was and it paced a smile upon my lips. I turned around in his arms closing my locker behind me. "How was first period" I asked him with my real smile only we would get to have. "It was good but I wish you were in that class too" he answered pacing a kiss against my cheek, "me to baby" I relied putting my head against his chest listening to his heart beat. I loved the sound his heart beat and how he always gets angry and all I had to do was touch him, he would calm down.

The rest of the day went by like a blur, lunch was my favorite part because chase went to McDonald's and brought me food he knew how sick I got when I get when u eat cafeteria food. He laughed as he throw a french fries at my face and me trying to duck them but miss, everyone in the cafeteria looked at us like we were crazy and some were shocked that Chase Gracia was laughing and all because Addison made him laugh. I smiled at him as he put a French fries in his mouth I thought it was funny how just two years ago I hated his guts and that I wanted him gone but I sat I front of this different person and love him I realized he was what I needed before and now "I love you" I said out of the blue but it wasn't the first time I had said it to him and him say it back to me "I love meow baby" was the last thing he said with a smile as he throw another French fries in my face. I laughed so hard and I was actually so happy that I could get to laugh like this against in the cafeteria in Seabrook high.