TITLED TWO.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

I sighed as I lost again.

WHY DO I KEEP ON LOSING!?

"You suck at this, Mark." My brother said then I pouted.

Maria then came back from her shower and watch us have a rematch.

"Wow... Mark must really suck at this game." She said then my brother laughed.

"I do not suck!" I said then mom came back.

"Oh, you boys are playing. Oh yeah, Maria. I heard from Jin's aunt that you're coming over at their place." She said, looking at sis.

"I am but can I go?" She pouted then mom chuckled.

"Of course, dear. If you don't mind, can you take Mark with you? Your older brother will be staying with me.

And I don't want to leave Mark here like last time. He tried to cook eggs but almost burned the kitchen." She said then I pouted.

"Sure, I'm sure that Jin won't mind."

So, I get ready to go with Maria today.

"Oh yeah, Mark. In the house, we're all weird but it's normal so, don't complain or else, you'll be doing everything." She said before we get off the car.

We entered the building and these is the apartments with two stories. If you live at the rooftop then you have it all to yourself.

"Come on. They live in the penthouse." She said then start dragging me to the elevator.

"Wait, penhouse?"

"Their parents provided it for them. They're rich as hell." She said.

Wow, this penthouse is amazing.

She knocked on the door and we start hearing noises inside.

"Chenle! You get it!"

"Why should I!?"

"Cause you're lazy ass is just sitting there and I'm freaking cooking!"

"I don't want to!"

"I'll just tell Jisung that you're gay for him."

"No, don't! I'll get the door and I am not gay!"

T

he voice starts becoming louder and they finally opened the door.

My eyes widened when it met Chenle's.

"C-come in." He said then let us in.

Maria immediately run to the kitchen and hug Jin.

"Wah! Food!" She said then Jin came out of the kitchen.

"Chenle, get your body here and help me put this on the table." She said then Chenle run to her.

"They're siblings?" I asked Maria then she nodded.

"Shocking, right? Who knew your best friend is siblings with your sister's best friend?" She smirked.

"You can eat if you want to. It's pretty early so, I figured that you haven't eaten yet." She gave us a smile.

The tv then starts playing something.

"Oops. I forgot to turn it off." Chenle said before jumping over the sofa then turn off the tv.

"Chenle, I'll call Taeyong if you don't start cleaning your room." Jin glared at him then Chenle froze.

He then realized what was happening and run to his room.

"Sorry about Chenle."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔