Chapter 6

~Jade's POV~

I took Sam's hand and walked him out of the skydiving place. We walked to the mall, it was like a thirty minute walk and this is how it turned out.

(S for sam, j for jade)

J: "so how have you been doing lately?"

S:"Oh nothing, doing videos, the normal stuff."

J:"The normal stuff? Sam Pottorff, your a youtuber, you dont do, the normal stuff."

S: "well then i do my normal stuff." Sam said and picked me up and gave me a piggy back ride.

J:"Sam!!"

S:"Yeah?"

J: "oh nevermind." I smiled.

S:"Um okay." Sam said and kept carrying me.

J:"Arent you tired of carrying me?"

S:"No, your so light, i could carry you a long time."

J: i blushed lightly."I only weigh a hundred pounds." I mumbled.

S:"You what?"

J:"Only eat healthy foods...." My mind was freaking out, he wasnt going to be finding out my secrets, my deep dark secrets.

S:"Um okay."

We arrived at the mall shortly later.

Sam finally sat me down after carrying me most of the way. I walked next to him, as everyone in the mall kept giving my dirty looks, so in my opinion i decided to do the same thing. It wasnt like that was wrong.

We went our different ways, i went to my stores he went to his. When i finished i had bought a penny board, a flower crown, etc. We started walking back and it started raining 5 minutes before we got home. Wow, our luck. At least we arent to far.