The Smiling One.

Stealth grappled into the sky off of a tower, he swung from one side to the other, then he kept going forward down town. He looked at his tablet while he was mid-air. He didn't have a current hit, so he kept going.

Police

"POLICE OPEN UP!" The chief said as they burst open a door leading to a roof. All of their jaws dropped open to the sight of hundreds of dead bodies. One of the officers stumbled to the corner, grabbed the wall and started vomiting. Others walked to the bodies and inspected them.  "Oh, my gosh. Chief! You want to come check this out?" She yelled. The chief looked up. "Sure!" He yelled back as he walked over. He tripped on one of the bodies, then stumbled over a few as he migrated through them.  "Whats wro--" He stopped. He stared at a dead body of a man wearing a red and black outfit. He had an arrow beside him and a bloody puddle underneath him. There was a gory wound through his jaw and out the crown of his head. The wound had dried by then, but you could clearly see through his wound out the other side of his skull. One of the officers found he was missing a finger. There was a small track of blood that lead from his missing ring finger to a bloody switch blade that was stabbed in the ground. Beside the blade, the other finger half. A detective walked over and grabbed the knife and finger with gloves and placed them in a bag. "Ugh, that's disgusting" The detective said as he shut the bag.

The Smiling One

A man wearing a black hoodie and black jeans, walked into the door. He placed his hand on his head. His hands had black plastic gloves. Suddenly in red L.E.D. lights turned on, it showed he had a black mask with a smiling face made on it, the face was made with red L.E.D. lights. The smile's eyes were big X's, kind of like a dead face in a comic. He walked to the officer who was vomiting. No officer noticed him, however all of the sudden the grabbed a nail off of the floor and stabbed it into the officer's ear. The officer stumbled back, he coughed and coughed. Yet the coughs were often as he was vomiting so no one cared to look at him. The officer then fell to the floor, he coughed one last time, this time a small amount of blood slipped out of his mouth instead. He stopped. One officer looked at the dead officer and said "You over it no--" He stopped as he saw the dead body, from a calm speaking sound quickly turned to a loud yell "WHAT THE HECK!" Everyone turned to the dead officer. All you could see was a man wearing black staring at him. Everyone pulled up their guns at the man. "STAND DOWN!" The chief said The man tilted his head and looked over his shoulder at the chief. Everyone was shocked at the mask, it was unexpected how bland it was, yet that cause it to be creepy. 

Suddenly a helicopter flew down in-front of the man. The door to the helicopter opened to reveal about 4 men with the same outfits, one of them pulled out a mini-gun, he was wearing a very large suit of bomb protection armor. The other men pulled out small machine guns and got up. They all looked at the officers. Then the man standing in-front of the body turned around and pulled out a grenade. He threw the grenade at the crowd, when it exploded one quarter of the officers were effected, most of them died. Then all the people on the helicopter started shooting at the officers. Many shots were fired from both the officers and the smiling ones. Before you know it all the officers died. Except the chief. They left the chief alive. Suddenly the one in-front of the first dead officer took a kneel. He placed his hand on his chest. He pulled his hand back to reveal a really bloody hand. He looked at his chest witch was full of bullet holes. He collapsed. The men closed the helicopter door shut, they flew away. The chief didn't know how to react to what just happened. The slowly walked down the stairs.

The roof was filled with bodies. vert little areas did not have a corpse lying on them.