MJ Fantasy ~ Two Worlds ~ Part 36

This is the best birthday ever . . Yuli surprised me with a cute card that had a picture of a monkey and an elephant on it. . . I was so happy. . . and the best thing is, my mother and my sister are joining us! We'll be staying here for a few days . . I'm out of shape though . . don't know if I'm still able to climb and everything . . . even though it's been several years, it still feels like yesterday that I was climbing up and down those trees, fyling from rope to rope . . . this is my home. . . my son is only 3 and a half months old but he is ready to see his daddy's home . . . I've never been as proud as I am right this minute. 

Yuli doesn't want me to climb with him . . which I understand . . I don't wanna fall with him, that would be horrible . . but I wanna carry him and show him to my friends . . Buster, Willy, Julien . . and Paul . . and maybe . . maybe my mother . . . I can only hope that she will take a look at him . . . it would mean the world to me to let her know how my life turned out . . . . even if she doesn't care, it would mean everything to me.

I've been living with Yuli for so long now, but my heart is still here. . and I want my friends here to know that. Being here warms my heart and I will always come back to visit . . . even when I'm old and grey . . I'll still be visiting.

I give my little boy a kiss on his chubby cheek and jump off the ship . . 

"Michael be careful . . please . . ."

"Don't worry about me . . I'll be fine! see you later"

I run inside . . and as I'm running, I'm ripping my shirt off . . yes . . that feels good. Being home feels so good . . I'm all alone but it feels good. "PAUUUUL . . JULIEEEN . . WILLY . . . BUSTERRRR"

I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. Even if they don't show up, I'm still gonna be glad that I came here. I love it here . . . I can't say it enough how much I miss this place . . . but my life with Yuli is perfect . . especially now that we have our own little family . . . my son who means more than the world to me.

I hear something in the bushes on my right . . uhh . . that animal doesn't look too happy to see me. I run away towards my family tree . . . *ROAAR* . . . oh boy . . . . I stop and turn around. A Tiger . . a hungry tiger, preparing to jump me . . . I'm sorry buddy, but I can't be your afternoon snack today . . I have a life to live. I jump on a tree and wait for him to be gone . . 

"MICHAEL!" 

I look to my right . . . that's Willy! I can't believe it!

"Willy!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to visit . . . where are Buster and Julien?"

"They're down by the shore . . you wanna go?"

"I'd love to"

Willy and I make our way down to the shore . . PAUL! it's Paul!! I haven't seen him in soooo long! I run into the water . . he squirts water in my face as soon as he notices me swimming up to him. 

"Mikey . . long time no see!"

~ Yuli's point of view ~ 

I hope Michael is ok . . he's been gone for 30 minutes now . . but it's his birthday . . I want him to catch up with his friends . . we don't visit very often, so . . I have to give him all the time in the world. He will feel so refreshed after this little vacation . . he always does.

I just put Taran down for a nap. Dad is down by the beds with him, reading a book.

I'm out on the deck, waiting for Michael to come back . . I hope he's ok . . I'm starting to worry a little bit. It's been 45 minutes by now . . . he said, he's gonna be back in a little bit . . . ugh . . . that's the wife in me . . has always been this way . . but can you really blame me?. . I'm sure he's totally out of shape . . he doesn't have the strong shoulder muscles anymore . . and his thighs aren't as muscular either . . . no wonder . . . I just hope he finds a way to defend himself if anything happens. 

"MICHAEL?" I yell at the top of my lungs.

Nothing . . . and now Taran is crying. . . :( 

I go down to the beds and pick him up.

"It's ok honey . . everything's fine . . are you worried about daddy too? huh? . . yes sweetheart . . I'm worried too . . but he's gonna be fine and you know why? this is daddy's home . . this is where daddy grew up . . . with all the monkeys and the elephants and the parrots and the crabs in the water . . . that's daddy's home . . . and one day you'll be big enough to see it from your own eyes"

"Yuli!" 

UGH! thank god, it's Michael!

"Where have you been?? I was worried sick!!"

"Everything's ok, Yuli . . no worries, I was down by the shore . . I wanna take Taran with me . . I wanna show him to my friends. . ." 

"Honey I don't think that's safe for him . . "

"Of course it's safe for him . . I'll protect him with my life, don't worry"

"Honey . . I'll be worried to tears . . please don't take him"

"Yuli . . I have to do this . . I have to take him with me . . I just really, really, really have to do this . . please . . you'll know why if you come with me . . I'll show you"

"Oh Michael . . this is sooo dangerous. . ."

"Yuli . . I saw my mother . . she needs to see him . . ."

~ to be continued ~