Best Friends Boyfriend Pt. 1

Lauren's POV

Hi, I'm Lauren. I am just a basic girl. I was born in a small town in the middle of Utah. I am in the second year of high school. I really like food, and I am moving to LA.. alone... wait what? Yeah, i know what your thinking. 'You are sixteen, and you are moving hundreds of miles away from your parents? What about school? Why would you want to move there?' Well, I have always been into modeling. Even when I was a child, i would pose for the camera! I posted a few photos on instagram that our local photographer took, and i got SO MANY DMS from photographers mainly in LA. I was so exited that i contacted one just to talk. He told me that all my dreams of being a model would come true if i worked with him. There was just one problem... distance. My parents know how passionate I am about being a model so they said they would try to help me find an apartment. I was going to do online schooling while in LA.

     "Hmm, what about this one?" I carried my laptop to the other couch that my mom was on and sat by her. I showed her the photo's of the apartment. "I love that one! Do you?" She asked. "Yes, and the price is really good too!" 

     Before i knew it my little Honda Civic was packed full of suitcases and bags. It was moving day. I balled my eyes out like a little baby while I was saying goodbye. "Bye mom, Bye dad! I love you guys so much!" I hugged them both and got into my car. Off to Los Angeles i go!

  After a long, boring car ride, I made it to LA. I pulled over and put my new adress into my GPS. I felt homesick already, everyone looked so snobby and mean. I don't know how i will make it here, i don't even know anybody. I got back on the road and drove to my new home. "Here it is!" I exclaimed trying to be positive. I opened the door to reveal a dark, gloomy, empty apartment.

   I was alone in a dark and ugly apartment in LA. I leaned up against my empty wall and collapsed on the ground crying. "Why did I ever think this was a good idea?" I cried.

  After calming down a little bit, i went to my car and brought in all of my things. I began to decorate the apartment to make it more home-like. I hung pictures and i swept the floors. I put  utensils inside of the kitchen drawers and cupboards. I went upstairs and set up everything on the floor. The furniture wouldn't be there until the next morning, so i had to sleep on the floor.

After the furniture gets here I am going to have a photoshoot. Though things look crumby now, maybe it will get better.  

                                                                     To be continued