Best Friends Boyfriend pt. 2

Surprisingly i slept good on the hard tile floor. I woke up and the movers were already there. I clapped my hands excitedly as i ran downstairs. After everything was pretty much where I wanted it, I put on a cute outfit, minimalist  makeup, and curled my hair. I jumped in my car and went to the studio.

The studio was huge and there were two other girls doing photoshoots. I stood there patiently until Ben, the modeling agent, aproached me. "Oh Lauren! I am so sorry, but we havent even put up your set! You can talk to the other models and get to know them if you want." He recommended. "Ok, no problem!" I told him. Taking his advice I looked at one of the models; no, she is in the middle of her photoshoot. How about her? The other girl had just finished her photoshoot and was standing waiting for her pictures. I walked up to her. "Hi, I'm Lauren, i just moved to LA." I said confidently. "Hey Lauren! I'm Meredith Mickelson. Welcome to LA." She said back."Thank you." I continued to talk to her until they finally had my set up ready. I posed for the camera. "Yaaaassss queen!" Meredith encouraged. "Ooohh work it girly!" I started to giggle at Meredith's remarks. After my shoot we talked for hours just sitting in the studio. We enchanged socials and I told her I had to go. We hugged and I went home. 

I walked into my apartment and giggled. Things seem to be going my way! I got home and changed into pajamas. I turned on The Office while i made dinner for myself. I made a box of mac and cheese because i am a gormet chef. I grabbed my bowl of pasta and went onto my balcony to eat. I Face Timed my parents and showed them the view and my apartment. I told them about the shoot and how Meredith was so sweet. Once i hung up i looked at my snapchats to see meredith telling me to call her. "Hello." Meredith answered. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked. "Yes! I was just wondering if tommorrow you want to go on a double date with me and my boyfriend." She said "Uhh, i don't know if i told you, but i am single." I responded. "I know silly, Ethan has a twin brother named Grayson. You can just go with him." She said back. "Uhh i don't know." I said eating a huge bite of mac and cheese. "Cmon Lauren! If you want to have friends you can't just stay inside for your whole life!" Meredith pleaded. "Fine! Dressy or casual?" "Casual, arcade and IN N OUT. We will pick you up at 6:00." She said. "Ok, see ya!" I hung up.

                                        A date? Twins? Why the hell did i agree to this?

                     I love this story so far! What do you guys think of it comment down below!