👱🏽‍♀️💕🐼

Emily

Emily

I've known Emily since 2013. It's been five years since I met her, and it's been a great five years.

There's so much stuff I can say about her, but I'm going to start with her love for anime and K-Pop.

In either fourth or fifth grade, I found something called Black Butler, at the time I didn't realize she would be like a sister to me.

One day, I told Emily about Black Butler. We talked about it for days, and soon she told me it was an anime, and she told me about all the other anime there is. She gave me a list of good animes' to watch, and to be honest, I lost that list, and I most likely haven't watched all the anime on that list.

A few weeks later, she introduced me to Yandere Simulator, and Kubz Scouts (YouTuber). Thanks to her, Kubz Scouts is now one of my favorite YouTubers, partly because it symbolizes our friendship.

One day, Emily, Emily's mom, and her Mom's boyfriend took me to John's Incredible Pizza. It was amazing to hang out with them. While we were there, we made a song, which has stuck in my head for four years: 'John's crappiest pizza, its the crappiest pizza in town!' We also created a cow dying at a wedding with Kazoos.

The day she attended my birthday party at Fun Works, was probably the worst day of my life. Since my cousins were there, I kind of ignored her. I feel horrible about it. I remember when we left a 3D video thing, right when we were exiting the building, Emily and my mother arrived. Emily wanted to go into the 3D experience building, but I wanted to go ride the Go Carts, so I left her, and I feel really bad. And I'm sorry.

After about a year, the summer before the Wings album, my cousin introduced me to BTS. At first, I thought it was stupid, but then I told Emily about it. She wanted me to spend the night at her house, so she could show me more of their songs, and teach me which member was which.

That night, the first song she showed me was 'Butterfly', and every time I hear it, I can't help but to think of her.

We've spent years and years together. I've gotten closer to her and her mom. They're both amazing, and I couldn't wish for a better second family.

Thank you Emily, for being my best friend— and waifu. I love you more than anything, and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together, as bestfriends.

Ok just gonna say, I was asked to block her face.