Spanking time ;))))

You were making your way down to math class, to your favorite teacher, Mr.Baldi. He always turned you on ever since you met him, due to his shiny bald head and his droopy nose, that just REALLY turns you on! Especially when he spanks you~
Mr. Baldi greeted you with a warm smile and a wink... You knew what will happen next...
When you raised your hand to answer one of his questions, you got one wrong, which made you sweat a bit because you were gonna get spanked, but turned on as well. Mr. baldi got up from his desk and grabbed you, he whispered underneath his breath  follow me, so you did.
You and him were awkwardly staring at each other in his office until and sighed and pinned you to the wall, "Hey... Y/N... I can tell you love me, don't you?"
You trembled for how he surprised you like that and you stuttered, "Y-yeah... I do..."
Mr. Baldi smirked, "Well hun, since you have the same feelings towards me, I wanna show how much I love you~"
Baldi pulled you into a kiss that lasted for a few seconds until he pulled away, "Y/N, just before we... Do that... I just need to tell you, I'm virgin."
You feeled in disgust of the words he just poured out of his mouth into your face, "Oh wow, your older than me and stuff and you are still virgin, just WOW! I was hoping you had more experience to make this more fun!" You left in dismay as you walked out of his office.
Mr. Baldi felt terrible, until he heard someone coming into the room,
"Hey there, I heard everything..." Said the principal.
Mr. Baldi eyes widen, "WAIT, you HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO US?!"
The principal interrupted him and said, "So I want to make it up to you, I'll put her in detention and this."
The principal put his hand through his pocket and grabbed an lemon out of it and handed it to Mr. Baldi, "I know you are deeply in love with lemons, so here ya go! A lemon!"
Mr. Baldi cried in tears as he gazed at the beautiful lemon, "This is beautiful! Thank you!"
Mr. Baldi kept smashing his lips onto the lemon multiple times and mumbled, "I will always love you... Lemon."

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Author's note: HA, you just got FOOLED! But seriously, pay attention to the title next time! I also wonder how people can right about making out with a bald teacher wayyyyyy older than they are. Also I was inspired by this batim fanfic, so yey