Chapter One

1952. The 50's. Polio is at an all time fuckin' high, the Mob is mothafuckin' crazy, and the girls are nice and pretty. Chivalry is still alive.

Henry sticks his fork into the cut piece of steak, making a grunt noise. Only good steak in all of New York. Bennies. It is unfortunately run by the Rose Gang. Stupid bunch of cunts. Ol' Henry is gonna stick his diamond-shaven hand-gun right in their nosy little asses. That mean't war. They had taken over a racket of ours. Bennies was originally owned by us, The Copper Gang. We were stronger and smarter, and had more men, but their Don, Jack, is a fuckin' idiot. Yes, the old friend Jack.

As I took another bite. I saw the barman, as well as a lovely nice couple of Rose-affiliated people walking up to me. I got my boys and my trusted underboss, Giacomo, also around me, having a nice time, clearly showing our intentions of dominance. They had walked up to us, and the barman had the nerve to ask very clearly, 

"You need to get out, this is clearly owned by the Roses."

I said with an annoyed touch, "I have no time for negotiating with traitors, fucker."

He had risen a knife hidden in his pocket and had pointed it towards my stomach. My boys also took out their guns, and had pointed them at them.

The barman said, "You need to get out now before I make you."

That was my turning point. I had said in a low but clear voice, "Alright. Whatever the man in charge says."

I had turned around, told my men to lower their guns, and had walked outside. I had also made a "slit-their-throat" motion to my men, signaling to burn the fucking building down, kill everyone inside, and say to the barman, "Don Henry sends his regards, asshole."

I was standing outside, smoking a cigar, hearing screams and cries for help as gunshots filled the air. Any person walking by was immediately given money and given clear instructions to forget this night, and place. In the midst, all this felt like a dream. I had felt joy. I had a thing for killing, especially people who fucked with me.

After it was done, I had heard sirens. I thought I fuckin' payed the police off. Fuckin' pigs never learn. I had signaled everyone to round up and leave. We had done it in 20 seconds tops.

The police had showed up and had seen all the dead bodies, and immediately assumed a war with no end in sight had started. Even they themselves were worried.