Amusement Park

Chrystal's POV
As we traveled the road to i don't know, no one dare to speak. My eyes stuck on the road trying to remember why i let myself dragged by this man beside me. He broke the awkward silence between us.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked, i looked at him in disbelief. Is he kidding?

"Are you kidding me? You dare dragged me here and yet you don't know where to go?" i asked trying myself not yell at him. As Mum said be friendly and kind. Patience, i must have a longer patience.

"I might take you to a restaurant, but it's best to asked you where you want to go" he said calmly.

"You should've call me first before you dragged me into this"

"I absultely want to do that earlier, but you see, i don't have your number. Can i have it then now?" i narrowed my eye as i looked at him.

"No. Not a chance" i said and look away.

"Then how can i call you or contact you the next time we go on a date?" he asked innocently.

"So you're expecting another one after this?" i asked rather sarcastic.

"Wether we like it or not, i assure this isn't the last" he answered. I rolled my eyes and asked for his phone.

"Give me your phone then" he then handed me his phone and exchanged to mine. He stopped his car to insert his number to my phone, as what i did too.

He start the engine and the car start to move again. He handed me back my phone and my eyes widened at the name he put.

"My Fiancé!" i yelled causing him to stepped on the break.

"You're so loud woman!" he said out of annoyance. I rolled my eyes and the car start to move again. He just drive there nonstop.

"You should decide where to go while we still have a gas" i muttered while looking outside the window.

"Then tell me where you want to go" he said stealing glances to me.

"Do you really want to know where i wanted to go?" i asked and smirk when i saw a Amusement park not far from where we are. I'm sure we'll pass by that. He nodded, focused on the road.

"Do you see that Amusement Park over there?" i asked and he glance at it.

"That one?" he asked back pointing at the park.

"The one and only, unless you saw another one beside it" he rolled his eyes which i found cute. Wait what?

He immediately turned left to where the Amusement Park is. I always wanted to experience riding the roller coaster, i've never done that before.

He turned off the engine after we parked. I immediately remembered that this man is well-known person, surely he has a fans club lingering inside.

"Do you have any disguise?" i asked before we went outside, good thing his car is tinted.

"I have a cap and this" he said showing me his baseball cap and sunglasses.

"Seems enough. Put them on, before some fan girls sees you" i said and fix myself.

"Sounds like you're jealous with my fan girls." is he teasing me?

"FYI, Mr. Knight, i strongly believe the you are a well-known person, putting a disguise would be easier for the both of us to moved and enjoy ourselves inside, since you don't have any bodyguards surrounding you." i said without looking at him and while i took off the seatbelt. As for me i wasn't that popular.