Prologue: I hate Michael.

I V A N N A
———————
Monday's made me happy. I'm possibly the only person in the world who likes Mondays. The feeling of being able to start new and show the best side of you is appealing to me. Every Monday my bestfriend, Bailey, picks me up from my house and we go to our local gym. Sometimes, if we're lucky, a goodlooking boy would come in and we'd have some motivation to work harder.

But this Monday was different. Bailey and I went to the gym and started our workout when a boy came in. Unfortunately, I was facing the wall and couldn't see, but from what Bailey was describing him , he sounded hot.

"Oh my god Ivanna you don't understand he's doing push-ups"

"His biceps are one of the best things I've ever seen"

"He's coming our way shit pretend I wasn't looking"

She flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and worked 10 times harder on the bicycle pretending she was only focused on that. But when he came up and started the conversation, I was in for a shock.
"Michael ?"
"Ivanna" he said with a smirk. Yeah, a smirk. As in he knew I was here all along and was a creep stalking me.
But that didn't even make me angry. Michael was here.
And I hated Michael.

——————————
Okay it's short ok but it's only an introduction. Updating soon xx
-Abbie xo