00:10

" need you for the
old me, need you for
my sanity... "

T A L I T H A

She walked into the prison with head lifted up her. She felt like the baddest chick in there with her overly expensive clothes and purse.

The guard searched her and made sure she wasn't bringing any illegal stuff. Once she was clear , they let her proceed to the visitors room. She sat at one of the tables in the middle and waited.

Tremaine emerged from the doors, legs and hands chained. The prison guards unlocked them both and let him walk free. Tremaine rolled his eyes once he saw who it was and lazily walked towards her, bored.

"Wassup?". He asked with a head nod, sitting down.

"Just thought I should come and check up on you, that's all. How have you been?".

"I've been surviving. Why ya have those ugly ass glass on yo face?". Tremaine asked with this face scrunched up. Man, she ugly, he thought.

Talitha rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Your ugly ass bitch, whom you head over heels in love with, beat me up". Tremaine bust out laughing out of reflex.

"It's not funny!". She frowned. Trey calmed down and wiped the tears at the corner of his eyes and blew out a breathe.

"What yo' ass do to her?. I know Moesha wouldn't just beat yo' ass".

"Why you defending that ugly bitch!". She slightly raised her voice, glaring at him.

"Aye aye, lower yo' voice. I ain't yo kid", he gave her one of his look and she rolled her eyes, "Why you here anyways? I know you didn't come to tell me about Mo".

"I can't come see you anymore?". She asked.

"I didn't say that, you don't come unless you want something". Talitha was a very beautiful girl but she did things made her look ugly.

She frowned and looked down, "What do you want?". Trey asked her.

"I want in". She said, with no hint of doubt

S E T H

"Seth please, lemme see my kid". Honey was back once again at Seth's door step, pushing her luck through him.

"Honey no, and imma say it a thousand times. Go home or go snort sum mo' coke". He sternly said. Honey's eyes welled with tears as she looked at the man she once loved.

"Seth, p-ple-please, imma see my kid. You can't keep him away from me. You can't do this!". She sobbed in her arms

Seth looked down at her small figure, clenching his jaw, " You can't keep me from seeing my kid all because I broke up with you and you couldn't take it, Seth. You can't!".