Ayanna's Short Stories

MAIN INFO:

author Ayanna 

THE END :)

INTRODUCTION

So far I've been reviewing a lot of long-story books; however, I do understand that not everyone will have enough time to read a whole chapter, especially if you are similar to me and usually read on the bus or when walking to school/work (children - don't do that you might end up in a car crash). Ayanna's Short Stories (try to guess the author) is quite a good solution for you, as the chapters despite being rather short are interesting and cause these strangely pleasant goosebumps. The genre of the book is horror/thriller, so please don't scream if anyone touches your shoulder while reading it. (I totally have not done that.)

ADVANTAGE OF READING SHORT STORIES

Advantage no.1 - You can freely flip through the chapters without feeling bad for doing so.

Advantage no.2 - You don't need a lot of time to read a chapter, despite being hooked.

Advantage no.3 - You can actually use your logic in order to try to find the solution. - Personally, I do enjoy doing so, as it allows me to feel super smart if I am right. (Probability of me being    right = 0.000001%)

Another advantage, which is not really a "book content" advantage, is the community. The author clearly pays a lot of attention towards the reader's feelings and ideas. Moreover, people seem to honestly enjoy sharing their own conclusions etc.

This is a developing book, whose writer passionately tries to make the "reader's skin crawling". 

I know that this review doesn't tell you an awful lot about the book itself, but it is bloody difficult to review it as whatever I say will be one big spoiler. (Spiderman dies. - Are there any Avengers lovers? Yes? How unfortunate. ψ(`∇')ψ - that's evil me.)

WHY?

These horror stories are unique. Especially, because of the effective switch of perspectives. Moreover, I do enjoy the idea of placing a quote at the end of each of the short stories as it gives us a hint.

BTW

I strongly believe that it is what the author looks like when writing every single chapter:

THE RATING OF THE BOOK DONE BY MOI

3 fluffy birds + 20 blue balls 

BTW x2

If you are not fully sure if this is what suits your taste, I shall advise you to read the "Missing" chapter first - my personal favourite.

REMEMBER:

( I forgot.)