Chapter 2

She hadn't edited it out and she had no clue why. She knew Shane had meant it as a teasing joke and had probably half expected her to just edit it out of her video but she hadn't, she had left it in and her entire comments section had got flooded with peoples opinions on it. From the people who shipped her and Garret getting pissed at Shane all the way to people freaking the hell out that Shane, with those words made the possiblity come to light.

Some of her fans even went as far as to saying that Shane teased her about It because he knew that her and Andrew were already dating and that maybe, Morgan being Morgan, had just been too lazy to edit it out.

"God I wish." Morgan muttered to herself as she flopped down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling.

She met Andrew officially the day she had moved in with Shane and Ryland and instantly she had been starstruck. Andrew was not only painfully handsome but he was sweet and kind. He didn't treat her like she was just 'the sister of the guy dating Shane Dawson' like most guys she met did.

She had no clue why it took so long for Shane to show him on camera but slowly she had realized that it was all Andrews doing. He hadn't wanted to be on camera until Shane had finally convinced him into a video and it had all went from there. Andrew didn't have to hide his laughs or edit out his commentary and their fans and also Morgan had completely loved it.

So yes, Morgan Adam's had been falling hard for him. How could anyone not? Every person in the Shane Dawson community would basically faint at the site of Andrew or the sound of his unique laugh.

When did she become such a fangirl?

Moving on though, Morgan had accepted months ago that nothing was ever going to happen between her and Andrew. He had never shown the slightest 'not only friendly' Interest In her even when she would do some of her horrible flirting with him off camera, he would just laugh it off.

She sighed and shifted in her position, not yet realizing the few tears that were making their way down her cheeks.

She knew she shouldn't be this upset over Shane's comment but all the feelings that she had been trying to push back had just all come back. Every emotion and ever moment of eye contact her and Andrew had ever made rushed through her mind.

Every guy she had even taken interest in either turned out to be an asshole or gay. Or a gay asshole. Her track record with falling in love was never good.

"Morgan! Come say hi to Andrew!"

The sound of her brothers loud voice caused her head to shoot up from the bed. She quickly wiped away at the tears and shook her head.

Morgan knew that Andrew was going to be here today, Shane was filming a new conspiracy theory video and Andrew always came right at the start so he would be able to edit it as soon as Shane finished. He didn't have to film sense Shane's conspiracy videos considered of his camera balanced on a few books.

Morgan looked down at herself and sighed, she a was wearing a white hoodie and sweatpants. She quickly stripped off her clothes and traded them for a black hoodie and a pair of jean shorts that hugged her thighs perfectly. She let her hair down and put on her black sunglasses to hide the fact that she had no eye makeup on.

She rushed downstairs and her whole body froze when she saw Andrew alone in their living room, petting Uno and the adorable husky who still had no name.

Andrew's head shot up when he heard her walking in awkwardly. He smiled and Morgan had practically melted.

"Hey Morgan." He took his focus off the dogs to walk closer to her, his hands buried in his pockets.

"Hey." She muttered, clearing her throat and trying not to look him the eyes which only made her seem more awkward. God. What the hell was wrong with her and how the hell could she ever be related to the outgoing, confident, Ryland Adams.

Another thing she loved about Andrew was how he was completely oblivious to how awkward she was. So there was never a weird silence between them.

"You look nice." He told her  genuinely. She blushed at the site of his eyes scanning her up and down. She did not look nice. Her hair was messy. Her outfit was lazy and her makeup only included foundation, blush and cheap red lipstick. Her eyes were hidden and she didn't wanna even get started on her body. She was pretty sure she had gained 20 pounds sense moving to LA, as Ryland had accidentally pointed out jokingly once or twice.

"Filming a new video today?" Andrew asked when she didn't respond.

"Looking like this?" As always, when uncomfortable, she made a self deprecating joke. "I'm pretty sure I would lose at least a million subscribers."

Andrew's smiled dropped and instantly hers followed. He looked upset and she quickly in her mind scanned over what she had just said and found no reason for him to be. Andrew had filmed countless videos with her in them and her making jokes about herself was a constant. Though, she could never see his reactions from behind a camera.

The dead silence was making her anxiety come full on and when Andrew finally spoke, shockingly it only made things worse.

"You're right." Andrew nodded and her heart broke, herself saying it was one thing but him? It made her whole body wanna drop to the ground. She opened her mouth to respond but immediately closed it when he took a step forward. She couldn't move, trapped in his gaze.

He reached forward and took her sunglasses off slowly. It revealed her dark blue eyes that were thankfully not yet noticeably tearing up.

"There." Andrew whispered, his smile returning as he stared into her eyes, not looking away for even a second.

She couldn't move, breath or think. What the hell was happening?

"Andrew!"

Even at Shane's voice calling for him he didn't dare look away from her. It did break the trance that Morgan had been in though, she looked away well clearing her throat.

She met his eyes only for a second as he spoke.

"Perfect.." He said, sounding sure of himself as he picked up her hand and placed the glasses in them. "You're right. Who would want to watch a video without being able to see your beautiful eyes?"

Andrew smiled at her one more time before walking out of the room and up the stairs.

She finally took in three deep breaths and looked at the glasses in her hand as a breathless smile came to her lips.

Had that actually just happened?