Eighteen

I woke up in the hospital with my friends and my grandmother. My leg ache. I have to stop almost dying this is not good for my health.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Jason ask but before I could answer my grandmother started shouting

"What were you thinking almost getting your self kill young lady?!!!"

"You should stop shouting or you might get a heart attack" I tell her "when can I go home?" I ask

"You can go home now if you want" Jason said. I smile as I was about to walk off the the bed everyone stretch out their hands saying

"Woah"

"Why is everyone acting so strange?" I ask

"The doctor said you can't walk yet" Romesha told me

"But I have to, my birthday is in 5 days" I complaint

"You can walk on your birthday but for now you are not walking" Jason said strictly

"Ok grandpa" I said

"It is not funny"

"I'm not a baby Jason I can endure my own pain"

"Stop arguing" my grandma said. I shut it same time I'm scared of my grandma when she's angry.

"Much better" Jason said with a smirk in his face

.

.

Five days later (birthday party)

So everyone is here including Charles and Ranny, my parents wasn't here but I'm not hurt because I understand that they have to work work work and did I mention work. My family cares about me but not in the way that I want them to.

Jason on the other hand was cute and sexy but I don't love him for his looks something about him It keep pulling me closer like when werewolves are mated. I had fallen for this boy, I want him to tell me how hr feel about me.

So now to the present, it is a big party thrown in Jason's yard my leg still hurt a bit talking about my leg today is the first time I moving around on my leg. My friends help me to bathe ad if I was a helpless old woman. They party is good so far my friends was dancing like strippers. Camille was doing dirty dance in James. Then I saw a familiar face Rodrigo cardaval. Holy shit I think I'm having a panic attack he's suppose to be dead .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Flash back
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was seven years old , I was just in second grade my school was big and beautiful let's get to the point it was dismissal time (school was over) and I have to wait for my father or our daily driver Kenny I waited at the spot where they always came and a car stop at my feet.