Tori x Will

This one goes out to
sstrangerxthings
Hope you enjoy!
Sorry this has taken 17 years for me to put out
Thanks for reading!
———-
It was winter. Mid December when the hustle and bustle of Christmas was at its peak.
The streets were lined by beautiful lights and decorations, everyone seemed to be happy and in anticipation of the big night.
I quite enjoyed watching the people run from store to store, people seeing long lost friends and the young love accidentally stepping under a mistletoe and having to kiss; always pulling away with bright red faces.

I always wondered if that would happen to me one day. If something cute or magical would be something that would be my first kiss.

"Tori!" I heard a voice yell from behind me. I turned to see Mike, my best friend running towards the bench I was sitting on in the park that looked at the busy strip of stores.

"Oh hey mike," I smiled at the raven haired boy. "What's up?"

He cleared his throat. "So a bunch of us are at the lake right now, like the one that freezes over and Will's brother maintains. And we all wanted to know if you wanted to come skating with us."

I thought for a second. "I- I don't know how to skate but I'll come hang out."

"Oh don't worry about it, One of us can teach you!" Mike excitedly pulled me off the bench. I let out a sigh and let the boy pull me down to the lake.

When we got there I sighed in delight looking at all the lights around some of the trees and hanging from posts. It was beautiful. The only people that were skating were El, Dustin, Lucas, Johnathan and Will.
I blushed when Will stopped to wave at Mike and I as we walked closer.
Mike walked me over to the bin of skates that they had brought down here. I laced my pair up anxious for what was to come when I would attempt to skate for the first time.
Mike helped me into the ice where I wobbled and almost fell but luckily Will was skating by at the same time and managed to help catch me.

"Here Mike, I've got this, I'll teach Tori how to skate." Will smiled while dismissing Mike from the scene. Will grabbed both my hands and held onto them firmly. My stomach erupted with butterflies and I burned bright in my cheeks.

"This is embarrassing." I chuckled while looking down at my wobbling legs in the ice.

"Hey it's not that bad. Here follow me." Mike began to skate backwards pulling me by my hands down the length of the lake.
He taught me how to push myself but never once did he let go of my hands. When I got the hang of it he let go of one of my hands and we began to skate together with our hands locked together.
My face, toes and hands were freezing but I didn't mind, I was having the time of my life.

The day got later and the sun began to set. Everyone had gone back leaving me and will together gliding around the ice together.

"Uhm Tori," will sucked in a sharp breath.

"Yeah." I replied looking over at the nervous boy who squeezed my hand for comfort.

"I've been wanting to tell you something for a while and I think now is the time I want to do it." He stopped skating making me stop as well.
"Tori, ever since I had met you I've thought that you were sweet and kind and . . . Pretty and I don't really know how to say this but I really- I really."

I squeezed his hand tightly before placing a hand on his warm cheek that was tinted pink from the cold. Without a second though I pressed my lips against his softly cutting his stuttering off.
He eased into the kiss happily before we both pulled away.

"I like you Tori."

"I like you too will." I blushed.

We had gone back to his house after skating and wrapped ourselves in a blanket together in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate each. Basking in the warmth of each other and our happiness.

"Do you- do you want to be my girlfriend?" Will stuttered.

"Yeah, id like that." I smiled before pressing a kiss on his warm cheek making him blush.

—-
Guess who's back :)
I'm gonna try to get a lot of requests out during my time off from school.
I'm sorry again for being so MIA, things in life happen and sometimes my mental health is t quite in check and I need to take breaks.

But things are okay and I'm happy.
I'm happy to be back and I'm probably going to choose a co writer soon so hmu in the dms and tell me about yourself

Thanks guys!