[0̻̪͆0̻̪͆5̻̪͆]

Yells were heard behind us as we ran as fast as our legs could carry us

Yells were heard behind us as we ran as fast as our legs could carry us. Of course Momo had to go and goof off while we were trying to get food, resulting in people spotting and running after us.

"Momo, you dummy!" I called ahead to the blonde who was running normally in order to not leave us behind. Yeah, she better not have, or else she definitely would have been punished when we got back.

"I'm sorry, Jihyo-ah!" She shouted.

Beside me was Mina, who was carrying the backpack of food, looking tired and drained. We could have had her hypnotize the owners of the shop to buy us time, but she already had to hypnotize a boy who had saw us sneaking in beforehand, and she needed energy to have enough strength to keep the people in a trance. Stupid Momo.

Another one of these weird, realistic dreams? What is going on?

"Quick! Over this fence!"

Momo hopped a picket fence that belonged to a white home, and I followed, the two of us helping Mina over. We waited, Momo peeking out through a peephole to see if the coast was clear. When she sighed and turned around to face us, we knew they were gone.

"Next time, Nayeon is coming with us," I stated, giving Momo a glare.

"You can't say those mice weren't cute," Momo pouted.

"It's no time to play with rodents! If we get caught and sent to the human government, it will be the end of us! Mr. will lock us up back on our planet, and we'll never be able to go anywhere ever again!"

Before Momo could respond, Mina spoke up.

"Jihyo, what are you looking at?" She tiredly asked.

"What? I'm looking at nothing."

"Why is your eye red then?"

I turned to Momo who quickly nodded. What? My eye doesn't get red! Only blue. And that's only if I'm looking through something, which I'm not. Unless you count Momo's dumbness.

I looked around until I found a broken mirror across the backyard. I scurried over there and picked up a shard, holding it close, and I gasped.

My eye really was red. But why?

"It looked like Nayeon's the other day," Momo commented. "But brighter. What could it be?"

I shook my head as I crawled back over to the others. "I have no idea. Do you think it may have something to do with Mr.?"

"Seems plausible," Mina said.

"What if he knows we're here?" Momo asked.

"He would have gotten us by now. But he knows we're on Earth. I just hope he doesn't know where. If Nayeon hadn't damaged the Signal Receiver, he wouldn't be as mad as he probably is."