Jetaworks

I pulled into my driveway to see Peta's car which was becoming a regular occurance since we started dating. Something I could never get enough of was coming home to see her smiling face as I walked through the front door of my house.

As I put the key into the doorknob I could hear music playing loudly so when I opened the door she didn't even notice I was home. I stood silent as a mouse, taking in the most beautiful sight in the world that was my Peta. In the kitchen, swaying her hips and singing along to Party In The USA with ease, grace and sexiness, she was in her own little world. I crept up behind her and quickly wrapped my arms around her making her jump and spill the lemonade she was stirring as she danced.

"James you little!!!......" Peta yelled at me as I laughed and turned her to face me.

Pinning her up against the kitchen counter I noticed her entire front side was covered with lemonade, exposing her bra-less and fit body through her T-shirt.

"I didn't realize we were having a wet T-shirt contest today." I said enjoying the view.

Punching my gut lightly she glared at me but with a smile nonetheless, "Well I wasn't planning on it til you scared me half to death. Glad I wasn't in my outfit for the party yet."

I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable she was being but my laughter soon subsided as she moved to kiss me with her hands resting on my chest, slowly tightening her grip on my shirt as we kissed. Kissing just once was never our style. Short, quick pecks with giggles in between, a long and lingering kiss that lead to a passionate make out session or just a kiss in general was never just a one and done type of deal. We were always coming back for more and loving the feeling of our hearts leaping for joy.

I groaned loudly as she pulled away from me, walking up the stairs and pulling her wet T-shirt off as she asked me, "So how was your studio session today babe?"

Staring at her naked skin that glistened a bit from the lemonade that had soaked through her T-shirt I was finding it hard to concentrate on her question. "Uh..... Uh..... Good.... But...."

"But what?" Peta asked with a sheepish grin as she turned to look at me at the top of the stairs fully aware of what she was doing to me.

Practically running up the stairs I couldn't seem to get to her fast enough. A little out of breath I stood face to face with her making our noses touch as I said with a whisper, "But coming home to you is way better."

Picking her up off her feet she let out a massive squeal as she kicked her legs back and forth as I carried her to my bedroom. With her arms wrapped around my neck still I placed her on my bed as she brought me down with her, kissing me again and again. My tank top peeled off quickly letting me feel her breasts pressed against my chest and her heart beat that was as rapid as mine. A pile of clothes lied next to us on the floor almost instantly but the rest was done slowly and steadily, with care and time.

Running my fingers down the side of her naked body that now glistened with sweat instead of lemonade I reveled in the beauty that lied beside me. She had a soft smile on her face as her eyes opened to look at me, closing briefly but then opening again almost like how she did when we were waiting to begin our foxtrot on Dancing With The Stars. Her long lashes and sparkling eyes were captivating and easy to get lost in. Little did she know that the song I had just finished at the studio earlier in the day was about her and the way she looked at me.

---

"Wow." Was all I managed to say when I saw Peta coming down the stairs dressed for the party and to kill me for sure.

Giving me a smile as she blushed a bit she spun around at the bottom of the stairs getting my approval once again. I managed to spill the chips I was attempting to pour into a bowl as she walked over to me in the kitchen making her giggle in that high pitched tone I loved so much.

"Smooth." Peta said making fun of me as I smacked on her the ass playfully.

"I don't know why you're talking. You're the one who spilled the lemonade earlier." I said with a wink.

Her mouth dropped open trying to be shocked but I pulled her in for a kiss just as Beau walked through the front door that I had forgotten to lock.

"The love doves are back at it again I see." Beau said interrupting our kiss.

Beau couldn't be more supportive of me and Peta being together. In fact I'm pretty sure he has our wedding already planned for us. He calls us "love doves" almost constantly which I have to say is pretty damn accurate.

"Heeeeey!!" Caitlin yelled as she let herself in just a few minutes after Beau showed up making Peta squeal from happiness.

Soon my house was filled with some of our closest friends, all ready to party and have a good time with a barbecue on the patio then a game of volleyball and fireworks on the beach just within walking distance of my house.

Even if Peta was off talking to the girls and I was caught behind the grill with the guys our eyes would meet every once in a while making us smile at one another then go back to what we were doing. Watching her attempt to play a game of ping pong in my back yard was more than amusing but seeing her bellow over in laughter was the ultimate sight. All I wanted was for her to be happy and to feel loved and that she did.

Pictures were taken and posted all through the night with a group photo of me, Peta, Beau and Caitlin that soon took social media by storm. Peta and I didn't care because it's not like we were hiding the fact that we were dating. We would always be posting about places we were together or on occasion post pics of us with friends, never hiding but still maintaining some sense of privacy with not being overly open about our relationship. We weren't about to act like we weren't front and center in one another's lives because truthfully since the day I met her Peta was my life and I was hers.

On the beach our party continued until night fall when the grand fireworks show began for all of Venice Beach to see. Yelling and cheering from everyone around us commenced as Peta rested her head on my chest. Wrapping my arms around her tightly my head rested on top of hers being slightly taller than she was. With the grand finale going off above us Peta looked up into the sky making her face glow from the light of the fireworks making my attention turn solely to her now. No other fireworks could compare to the fireworks that we created together. In bed, her in my arms, spending the day together, laughing, loving, and being truly happy.... Our own brand of fireworks also known as Jetaworks.