Chapter 2 "Cabin buddies"

We entered the sea of teenagers trying to get everything set in stone and figured out. Gavin and I rush out of the car and yank our bags out of the trunk. We split ways as he goes to the boys cabin list I go to the girls. I search for my name being shoved and pushed out of the way constantly. Finally I find it. I drag my finger across the board. It's say I'm with Addison Rezac and Isabella Lippery. I make my way to Cabin 204. As I enter they are both unpacking.
"You must be Evelyn." One girl says to me.
"Yeah. And you are?" I say because I don't know many people from out of Springdale.
"Oh I'm Addison, Addison Rezac."
"So nice to meet you."
I start unpacking and look at my schedule. I have to go to How to set up a tent class at 4:55. I glance at the clock and it reads 4:23. I walk out of my cabin wanting to explore. I see Gavin already having his first lesson on fishing across the way on the dock. I go on the trail and start walking. There are many, trees, leaves, plant and mosquitos trying to bite at my sun-tanned skin. I take a picture of the sun leaking through the trees and post it on Snapchat telling my only friend where I am. I continue strolling as I hear a great amount of rustling behind. I wipe around and it's a guy with blond hair and gorgeous eyes. I jump.
"Hey, didn't mean to scare you, I just needed to get away from fishing class. I had to use the bathroom if you know what I mean."
"Oh, it's really that bad?" I say with a slight smile spread across my face.
"No, I just already know how to. Oh I'm Daniel by the way."
"I'm Evelyn."
Someone screams out his name. His eyes get wide. He pulls a piece of paper out of his fishing vest.
"If you're ever available maybe text or stop by my cabin for a cup of lemonade."
I go back to the camp the opposite direction. I can't stop thinking about who and what I just got myself into. If Gavin finds out I'll be dead. I check my phone and it's already 5:30 and I missed my first lesson. I hurry back to my cabin and get dressed for dinner in the feeding hall. As I walk there I sniff the fresh pizza and stand in line waiting for the greasy and delicious treat that they are serving us. I stand in line forever. Suddenly I hear someone call my name from behind me...