~Four~

The next morning seemed promising. Clouds were nowhere to be spotted in the blue sky, lit beautifully by the sun. You sighed and got dressed for your morning shift. Eating breakfast was always a hassle for you in the morning, so you never bothered to eat.

Traffic was heavy as usual. Busy people getting to jobs that paid higher than you. A few glances of your work attire never bothered you too much.

Jun stood at the cash register, taking an old lady's order. He was trying his best to smile in front of the joyful granny. She paid for her drink and handed him a small token of luck.

You made your way to the back of the store. The apron you wore was full of coffee stains and frosting. Maybe it was about time you washed it at home.

"Hey, Y/N," your manager greeted you with a smile. "Did you read the Daily K?" (Newspaper/Magazine company for K-Entertainment)

"N-no...What happened?" it was strange to hear her talking about such topics. Usually, your manager would discuss the weather or something small like that.

"One of Mayhem's members was caught hooking up with some girl at a nightclub," she held out her phone.

Red hair was all you saw. He was the guy you were desperately trying to protect. Because of him, booze was spilled all over you. Because of him, you were humiliated. Although at the same time, he was innocent. Your mind began to spin. Thoughts swirled around you, contemplating your actions.

Everything suddenly turned black. An empty mind full of darkness created a limitless aura surrounding you.

The headlines replayed in your head: "Rookie Idol 'Wyld' Caught Hooking Up?

"N-no, he's innocent. The girl he was with was trying to seduce him," you muttered.

"Wake up..." a faded voice called.

"Wake up, Y/N," it called again.

A bright light blinded you as you gained consciousness again. Jun's face was the first thing you recognized. The room you were in was purely white. An IV was attached to your arm.

"Where am I?" you looked around frantically.

"The hospital, idiot," Jun held your hand. "Sheesh, I told you to eat breakfast in the morning. If you don't, you'll end up like this."

"S-sorry, Jun. I didn't mean to worry you," he pats your head in reassurance.

"Don't worry about it, kid. As long as you're okay."

An awkward silence fell between the both of you. His gaze was on the floor. Although who could blame him, the floor was probably less awkward than you.

"Who's Wyld?" Jun broke the silence between you two.

"I think it was the guy I saw yesterday at the nightclub," his eyes widened.

"Y/N L/N actually went to a god damned nightclub. Holy sprinkles..."

"I-i wanted to step out of my introvert shell. It was a mistake though."

"How so?" he tilted his head to the side, letting some of his hair fall gracefully.

"You know the picture of the idol all over the internet? It was all a misunderstanding. Apparently, he was only with that girl because she dropped her wallet. Wyld wanted to return it. I saw a man in a black hoodie taking pictures of them. If I were him, I wouldn't want my picture taken by some creep. T-that's when I tried to take the camera away, but he pushed me a-and..." Jun pulls you into a hug.

"Shh, Y/N don't worry. Everything will be okay. You won't have to see that Wyld guy anyways," he rubbed the back of your head.

You shed tears on his shoulder. This shocked you. Jun has never showed this much emotion before. Usually, you'd compare him to a cranky old grandpa, but this time, he was solacing you. You were thankful to have someone like that in your life.

The door to Y/N's hospital room closes as a suited man pushes his way out to the lobby. He walks outside and dials a number on his phone.

"Boss, we have a witness. What should we do with her?"

"Nothing...It's just some ordinary girl anyways. She won't do anything. It's time that Wyld came out into the spotlight. This would be a boost in his popularity. Wyld the bad boy. Doesn't that sound...dangerous?"

There are two sides to every story. 

This time, a third side was told. 

But, no one would ever want to hear it. 

Why?

Because it was never important. 

____________________________________

Priorities<Fanfiction. That's how my day goes lmao 

~Smol Marshmallow~