Kakashi's New Butler

'Thinking to oneself' "Speaking" Demonic tongue Kurama Speaking,P.O.V.s *Mental Telepathy*    

Kakashi's PO.V.

In the Kingdom

"I have returned Your Majesty." I exclaimed once I had entered the King's Chamber.

"Good. Have you finished your task?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Very good! Do you want a reward for what you have done?"

"I already have it."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"I want to have a Butler."

"Really who is it?"

"Come out Naru-chan, it's okay."

"O-okay" He said shyly, afraid to come out.

"His name is Naruto. I would like to have your permission to make him my Butler." I explained.

"Very well. Since you have completed the Order, I shall grant you the permission of your new Butler."

"Thank you Your Majesty."

"My pleasure."

~Time Skip~

Naruto's P.O.V.

"Whew! I almost thought that I wouldn't get permission! That was close!"

*How are you doing Kyuu? You fine?*

Yeah, thanks for asking little Kit! He sure sounded delighted.

*What do you think will happen if I'm his Butler? Will it only be small tasks, or will it be actual work? It's hard to guess since I still don't really know him...*

We'll find out either good way, or bad.

*Hopefully, it's not that bad.*

You go wish that.

*HEY! DON'T SAY THAT!* I yelled through our mind link.

Heh

I growled at him, only to receive a big image of him with a wink and a big toothy grin on his face. I laughed so hard mentally, that I ended up actually laughing.

"What's so funny?" Kashi-kun asked me.

"I'm sorry, Kyuu.....Pffft, Ahaha!"

"???"

"Don't mind me...am I supposed to do something?"

"What do you mean?"

"To become your Butler."

"Well...there's this thing between the Master and the Butler, but I don't want to do it."

"Too lazy?"

"Shut up." I giggled a little at that. He growled at me. I just grinned at him.

 I just grinned at him

Kakashi's P.O.V.

When I saw my little Kitsune grin, I could feel a blush come to my face. Thank god I wear a mask, or I would have been embarrassed at my blushing. I could start to feel an urge to hold him close, to keep him as mine forever, and to not let anyone near him. I wanted him to be mine and only mine.