Chapter 5: Jeju

Lily's POV

The plane just landed and Gray oppa's still asleep on my shoulder

"Heol, he's one sleepy head" sab
"Did that dude didn't sleep last night?" Jaebum
"Probably excitement?"Loco
"Or he's already awake and still enjoying that shoulder"Simon

I tapped his cheeks to wake him up.

"Oppa, we're here"me

Slowly, he woke up.

"Mian, your shoulder must have hurt" gray
"It don't, it's okay. Let's go?" me

We went out of the plane and they've unloaded all the luggages.

"Seonghwa yah, I've sent you pictures just look at it later"simon
"Yeah, me too." Jay Park with a grin

"Oh, I sent it to you too Minyoung ah" simon
"What pictures?" before he could even check his phone, the van arrived.

"Are you Ms. Park?"the driver
"Neh, what is it?"me
"Oh, Mrs. Jeon sent me to give you a ride to her beach house" driver
"Oh, how did she-"gray
"Yah Park jaebum." me
" I'm oppa,"jaebum

We both glared at him

"Alright. I asked. Dude I can't freaking stay at a hotel away from the beach."jay park

We rode the van and man, the ride was so good.

"Is this MinJung groups?"simon checking out the van
"It is" the driver

Wow this is one amazing island I watch every tree we passed through I even counted.

"Heol"me
"wae?" sab is beside me
"Were here!"loco
"87 trees Lee seonghwa how many have you counted?"me
" i lost count"gray

They were all dumbfounded with what we did

"Heol. What a weird couple" simon

Gray oppa and I high fived with the success on their reactions.
The beach is amazing. The trees behind the beach house, and the day awaits us.

"Ma'am. We brought sunset inside the house."the bodyguard
"Okay. Thank you" They all left and just the six of us stayed.

We all have rooms for us since this house got a lot of rooms. While unpacking, I heard a knock on my door so I went to check it.

"Hey." gray greeted me with a smile on his face
"Bwoya?"me
"Everyone else are resting, do you wanna join me? I'm going to have a walk on the beach."gray
"Sure. Let me just get some things." me
"I'll wait for you downstairs then" gray

I changed into my denim shorts and brought a scarf with me. I'm still wearing my off shoulders tho. I picked up my Camera and brought sunset with me I made sure her belt is secure so she won't get away.

When I went down, he was patiently waiting.

"Let's go?"gray

It's already four thirty in the afternoon so the sun is almost not blinding.

"So, have you gotten a lot of inspiration Already?"me
"Yeah but I still can't think of anything"gray
"How's that even possible?"me

When we reached a perfect spot, I found myself taking pictures of the great view.

GRAY's POV

She was so fond of taking pictures while I was so fond of taking a pic of her. Her camera on her right hand while on her left hand, holding sunset's belt. And there, her silhouette immersing with the sunset I took a picture of that. While silently looking at the picture, I heard a shutter sound.

"Wow, my camera seems to always find itself capturing you Lee Seonghwa."she said
"Here." she carried sunset while I took a selfie of us three with the sunset rays in our faces.

"Oh it turned out pretty good."lily

She put sunset down to play with the water. She did too. She's just too cute. So I captured that moment again. I've got the courage to post it on Instagram since it was her silhouette.

Callmegray:
Sunset, sunset and a lily.

sundown and we've taken a lot of pictures together. So we started heading back to the beach house. They were all outside making bonfire.

"Oh they're here!"sab
"Where have you been?"simon
"Just a walk"lily

We all spent the night around the bonfire. Grilling, drinking and all. They were all drunk and wasted except me.

"I'll go up. i'll sleep before I get more drunk" sab said as she walks. Inside the house. And good thing she made it to her room.

The 3 guys also left when they were all drunk.

"We'll sleep man. Don't do anything stupid" was the last message kiseok left before going inside.

Lily was a little drunk too. She was sitting on her scarf facing the sea. Looking up at the bright Cresent moon. Sunset was nowhere to be found until I heard a bark on the terrace. I sat beside her and she really is drunk.

"Hey" she greeted me with a cute smile screaming she really is not herself right now.

" Bwoya?" me

She didn't answer. Instead her head found its way to my shoulders.

"Oppa, thank you for bringing me here."lily
" i'll do anything for you." i whispered

A few minutes passed and she turned silent so I was thinking she's already sleeping until She suddenly lifted her head away from my shoulder. So I turned to check what she's going to do.

Regret or happiness. I don't even know what to feel. She was a boutique to kiss my cheek when I turned to face her. Her lips fell onto my lips. With her eyes closed, I guessed she was asleep so I quickly turned away.

"You are one, of a kind"i whispered as I kissed her forehead after I laid her down to her bed.

After that kiss, I already can't sleep. So.I spend the night writing my lyrics.

I just hope. She won't remember anything tom