Chapter 10

Ashton went in to kiss me again but I pushed him away.

"what am I doing" I said standing up. "As-Ashton I'm sorry... I can't do this."

"I understand" he said standing up. "I wont tell Michael... I know you messed up."

"th-thank you" I said hugging him.

I walked away and found Luke. he noticed I had been crying and asked what was wrong.

"Michael kissed another girl and then I went to Ashton for revenge and kissed him but then I felt really really bad and I don't know what to do" I sobbed.

"Well I mean.. Michael did cheat on you first and does he know you kissed Ashton?" he asked.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"You should tell him... let him know the situation. we're heading out now why don't you go get h- oh hi Michael." he said looking behind me.

I turned around and Michael was standing behind me.

"You kissed Ashton?" he asked.

"No. well I mean yes I did but I did it cause you kissed another girl and then after I kissed Ashton I felt bad for what I had done and didn't kiss Ashton again because I love you and I felt bad I cheated back but I'm sorry"

"Fuck you Dylan" he said turning away.

"Fuck" I said running out of the club.

I had no idea where I was going I've never been here before.

I turned around and Luke was behind me. he opened his arms for me to hug him.

"L-luke what am I gonna do?" I sobbed.

"I-I don't know..." he said. "Michael can be stubborn the best you can do is talk to him. I'll go get the rest of the boys don't move."

I stood on the sidewalk for 5 minutes until all of the boys were out of the club and walking toward me.

"Fucking slut" Michael mumbled walking to the car.

"Enough Michael!" I yelled. "I messed up alright! but you did too! you don't have to me such a douche to me!"

"just because I cheated doesn't mean you do it back!"

"I-I wasn't thinking Michael" I cried.

"You never seem to be either." he said.

"Stop it! both of you!" Calum yelled. "Just kiss and make up!"

"he's to stubborn" I said crossing my arms.

"Excuse me?" he said walking up to me.

"You heard me."

"I'm not stubborn" he laughed.

"then kis-"

he pressed his lips against mine.

"Yeah sure Dylan... I'm sooo stubborn" he laughed.