Chapter Eleven

John Pov
"I can't believe you did that Angelica." Eliza growled.

"That waz honeztly just cold hearted and zick." Laf muttered.

"Shut up! He's a killer! He would've murdered us all by next Tuesday!" She exclaimed.

"Angelica. Fuck off." Martha hissed.

Nobody told her off for cursing. It's the apocalypse for Christ's sake. It's not like her school teachers are going to get her in trouble. Angelica for the first time in her damned life looked like she gave a shit.

"Damn, If you were this much of an asshole before the dead could walk I would've stopped being friends with you a long, long time ago." Herc huffed.

"I'm going to go find him." I said, getting up.

"No you're not. He's probably long gone." Washington reasoned.

"How can you be so sure?" I hissed.

"I know people better than they know themselves. I've seen Alex around before this ever happened. One minute he was at 10th street in New York the next he was in Atlanta, Georgia. I used to run that old flower shop remember? He'd come in there sometimes and talk to my wife. My wife was always telling me that Alexander was quite the charmer. So when I tell you that he's gone, he is gone. I can't tell you that we will never see him again but for the time being, just try to get him out of your head." He explained.

"...what do you know about me?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You really wanna know?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Well...you're a closeted ga-"
"SHUT UP!" I shouted, turning red.

He wiggles his eyebrows. "Have you ever...done the do?" He asked.

"Oh my god you're so embarrassing that it's making me die." I mumbled, burying my head as far as it could go in my hands.

He snickered and went into his room. I hope that I see him again. I want that warm feeling of safety and kindness that I had when he was around.

Now that he's gone, his feeling is gone.

I should've cherished the moments he
was here instead of taking it for granted.
It's all Angelica's fault.
If she hadn't pressed about what he did before he met us he wouldn't of freaked  out and he'd still be here.
I want to see him again.
I want to feel him again.
I just want him.

"So, how are you handling your crush leaving?" Peggy asked.

"H-he's not my crush!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah and I'm not as gay as a rainbow, seriously do you need to talk about it?" She asked, sitting down by me.

"No. I just wish he was still here and that Angelica wasn't such a stuck up bitch." I muttered.

"She's my sister." Peggy mumbled. "But She is a bitch."

"I wish everything went back to normal and I could've met Alexander in a normal way, and Washington in a normal way and live in a normal world." I said.

"The worlds not always fair like that, John." 

I want it to be.