chapter 2

Rosalie's Pov

"Dani!"

"Dani!"

   I smiled as I called my current boyfriend's name into the air; small birds imitating me with a simple 'tweet'.

   I sighed remembering it was hours before his return, so I lay back on the grass under me, wishing that he was here beside me.

   I was thankful to have him; he was a very special person to me,  and I loved him more than anything. It upset me though, how my parents didn't approve of him because he wasn't from our village. He lived on the other side of the lake which was rumored to have a bad history, but I knew Dani wasn't like that. He was the sweetest, kindest, and friendliest person I knew. I hated how my parents had practically forced me to have to escape to see him, but in my mind it was just another adventure. I would do anything to spend time with him.

   I jumped as I felt someone sit down next to me, causing me to turn to see that it was Dani.

   "Dani!" I said as I quickly sat up to hug him.

"I missed you!"

   He smiled as he hugged back. "I know Rosie, I missed you too"

   "How was Alaska?" I asked him as we pulled away.

   He put his hand in mine before answering. "It was cold and snowy but is was beautiful too"

   "Well I knew that!" I laughed causing him to join in.

   "No but honestly, it was great but I couldn't wait to get home to see my beautifuller Rosie." He said as he kissed my cheek.

   I smiled at him. "Beautifuller isn't a word"

   "God! I knew you would say that!" He mumbled.

"But I mean it. You're beautiful Rosie" He added.

   I smiled at him once again.

   "You are too" I laughed.

   "You're such a tease!" He groaned as he lay down on the grass.

   "I Learned from the best!" I said as I poked him on the cheek.

   He Shot me a smile. "I love you Rosie"

   "I love you too Dani" I answered as I lay down beside him. "I love you so much that you wouldn't even know"

   He lay on his side so he could look at me better. "Rosie, I love you more than infinity and beyond"

   "Really? cuz I love you mo-"

   My sentence was cut off by him gently pressing his lips to mine. I had missed this.

   "Works everytime" He said as he pulled away referring to my sudden silence.

   I smiled at him. "You win"

   He smiled back.

   "For now" I added throwing in a wink, causing him to groan.

   "Rosie! I swear,  you tease me so much, but it makes me love you even more" He laughed, as he put his arm around me.

   "I'll love you forever." I answered him.

   "Rosie, I will too, but there will be a time when things will change, and one of us will have to dissappear..." He sighed.

   "What do you mean? " I asked him as I turned my head to look at him.

   " I uh, Forget it Rosie,  it's nothing" He mumbled back as he closed his eyes.

   I really didn't think anything of it since  I though t he was talking about death, but a piece of me said that he wasn't. I didn't want to argue though, so I let the subject drop since this was the first time I had seen him in 2 weeks.

   "I love you Dani" I whispered as I kissed his cheek before closing my eyes beside him.