Why should I

A/n: before we begin you have a choice to make, you will only be able to have 3 of the 4 girls in this story, who ever is not taken by you ( unless its Sayori) Jack gets. So make a choice, the girls will be listed with images so you know who's who.)
Y/n pov(you)
I wake up to the anoying sound of an alarm blaring in my ear, I sit up and smack my alarm clock a few times till it finally stops before leaning back in my bed. I reach under my pillow and pull out my Phone, I set it up next to my bed with it still charging as I put on some music.(play song)
Y/n:"Ugh. I guess I should get up, I dont need Sayori and Jack on my case again." I get up and take a cold shower to help wake me up, my h/c hair sticking to my wet forehead like a magnet. I dry off then change into my uniform I grab my keys, phone along with its charger and headphones, and a small pocket knife I use as a make shift fidget spinner. I spin it around a little bit before stuffing it in my pocket, I turn off my music once the song finished and went outside to walk to school till an old chevy c-10 stopped next to me.
Jack:"Cmon man hop in other wise we'll be late!" Jack, my best friend and neighbor, snuffers from depression but not even close to the level of it i have, he's obsessed with cars especially the old rusty ones, he's also the one that got me the pocket knife that I spin around. In the seat next to him is his younger sister Sayori. She's probably the happiest person ive ever seen and she's even kinder then she is happy. I open the door and hope in the truck we drive off to school in this rusty tank looking vehicle.
(time skip to end of day)
The entire way here Sayori has been saying that I should probably join a club more specifically to join the one she's part of I said I'd check it out but im not really feeling it. Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket, I pull it out to see a message form Jack all it says is "cupcakes" I imediatly know where to go and book it as fast as I could to the club room. That was the day I sold my soul for some cupcakes.
Jack pov]
I just got done messaging Y/n while finishing my cupcake, Sayori was bouncing off the walls from me convincing Y/n to show up, well that and the cupcakes, Monika was discussing a story with Yuri, and Natsuki was hiding her manga even though I told her that he liked manga. I put my phone away and switch it for my knife that I spin around on my finger. Though this is a literature club we're pretty much able to do whatever we want, the girls arn't even fased by the knife since Yuri kinda give it too me. I look up at the door only to see it practically fly off its hinges.
Y/n:"WHERE'S THE CUPCAKES!" he stood in the doorway scanning the room till his eyes landed on the tray.
Jack:"Normally you'd get here the second there brought up, your getting sloppy my friend." I say to him jokingly as he rolls his eyes and starts chowing on the cupcakes.
Natsuki:"Hey! Don't eat them all! Who even are you anyway?"
Sayori:"Thats Y/n he's the one that I want to join the club."
Natsuki:"Another boy?! Seriously, why don't you have any girl friends other then us."
Yuri:"Now now Natsuki, it doesn't matter what gender her friends are, after all it is 2018."
Natsuki:"Girrrr. Fine but he better not eat all the cupcakes."
Y/n:"What you say about not eating all the cupcakes." Everyone looks at him to see that every cupcake that was left was devoured.
Jack:"You may have slowed down but your apatite is still the same I see."
Natsuki:"Why you little!"
Y/n:"Speaking of little whats with the little girl." Everyone's eyes go wide and slowly look at Natsuki who's eyes are covered by the shadow of her bangs. I walk up behind Y/n and grab him so he can't run away.
Jack:"Just so you know she's the same age as both of us, and you also deserve this."
Y/n:"Deserve what-" he quickly gets tears to appear from his eyes, we look at Natsuki who just kicked him in the balls as hard as she could. I let him go and he falls to the ground in pain.
Y/n:"Yep I deserve that." He says rolling on the floor in pain.
Jack:"Don't worry man you'll be fine, she's actually very nice when you get to know her."
Y/n pov]
After some time of recovering I manage to meet everyone before Monika gave out our assignment which was to write a poem that we would be sharing with everyone and since I ate all the cupcakes I was forced to join the club to serve out that sentence. Eventually club ended for the day and everyone got in the c-10, Natsuki took the seat that I sat in so me, Monika and Yuri had to sit in the bed of the truck while Jack dropped everyone off. We all said our goodbyes till it was just the original three. We stop outside of my house and I get out.
Jack:"Hey don't forget the assignment!"
Y/n:"I won't!" I say before waving goodbye to them as they pulled away. I stepped inside my house and faceplanted into the couch, I turn on the TV and set it to one of the few channels that show dbz at his time.
Y/n:" This is going to be a long night." I say before falling asleep."

Vexon: thats it for this chapter. Since I'm not in it I can talk all I want now. Anyway on to business. Choose your 3 girls remember unless the last one is Sayori Jack will also get a girl and the most Votes for each girl are the three you get. Now here they are.

Natsuki^

Natsuki^

Sayori^

Monika^

Monika^

Yuri^

Now choose you have until June 4th 2018 to decide the three with the most votes will be your three girls. Anyway have a good day/ afternoon/ night whatever. Anyway this is Vexon signing off.

 Anyway this is Vexon signing off