52%

"what time is your game today Tyler?" brendon asked as he sat down at the lunch table.

"6:30. its home too." Tyler said, giving Josh his food and setting his down.

"thanks baby." Josh said, Tyler smiling. he always went and got him and Josh lunch.

"who ya'll play?" dallon asked.

"liberty union lions." Tyler said, taking a bite of his chicken strip.

"they any good?" Josh asked.

"hell no. they suck ass." Tyler said.

"well I expect at least 30 points." Josh said.

"done. as long as I get something in return." Tyler smiled.

"oh whatcha got in mind?" Josh raised his eyebrows.

"a chicken strip dinner from sonic." Tyler said.

"o"

"and a blowjob." Tyler said.

"sounds fucking amazing." brendon said.

"hell yeah."

-♡-

Josh laughed as Ryan tackled brendon, the two boys fighting over the last m&m in the bag.

they were at the game, and tyler was on the court warming up with the rest of the team.

"ow! you bitch! its mine!" Brendon yelled.

"no its mine!" Ryan yelled as brendon pushed him on the floor and straddled him, restricting him from moving.

brendon grabbed the m&m out of the bag, holding it over his mouth and bragging to Ryan.

"oh look! it's going in my mouth! its mi-- OW GODDAMNIT." brendon screamed as Ryan jerked his knee up, hitting him in the balls causing brendon to drop the candy, Ryan catching it and eating it.

brendon rolled over on his side, clutching his dick in pain.

"fuck.you." brendon said.

"tonight. if your dick even still works." Ryan said.

"what is wrong with yall?!" Josh laughed.

"I wanted the candy." brendon got up off the floor and sat back on the seat, frowning and crossing his arms.

Ryan leaned over and kissed him, sticking his tongue all around his mouth.

"there you little bitch." Ryan said.

"that didn't taste like chocolate that just tasted like my cum HAHAHHAH!" brendon laughed/screamed at his own joke.

"really? cause you were the one licking your cum off of me..." Ryan said.

"oof." Dallon said.

"burn." Josh said.

"yeah yeah shut up." brendon rolled his eyes.

"one day I'm gonna cut all y'alls weed privileges off and ya'll are gonna be sucking back up to me." brendon said, fixing his glasses that he decided to wear today.

"we can get weed ourselves. the only person that gonna be sucking back to you is Ryan." Emma said.

"amen." Josh said.

"I've never sucked brendons dick in my life." Ryan said.

"oh right my bad. you're a virgin to aren't you." Emma said.

"100%"

"ouch." Josh said to Brendon.

"fine I'll just go back to dallon." brendon scoffed.