➓ 【Moth to a Flame】

「nsfw .... Uhh I haven't ever written anything like this, so if it isn't good... very sorry. 」

____________

I can't stop thinking. I was so angry. Absolutely livid. I yelled at Blackhat. I lost my temper with him. Should've gotten my face thrown into a wall for being such a stupid fucking asshole that doesn't follow orders. And he should've just fucking done it, so I could be over this shit. But no. He kissed me. Fucking kissed me. And I might've been the first human he's kissed! Ive never been so confused. Ahh.

Flug's hand is under his bag, picking at the only fresh scars on his face. He can feel the warmth of blood under his fingertips. Only just enough to feel. It's quite calming. So is the slight stinging. With a sigh, his knees come closer into his chest. He didn't even react to the feeling of his breath on his face. His eyes close, arms wrapping around his knees, and instantly he's remembering that look... Blackhat's smirk when Flug caught him staring as they were.. ugh. I was so forward, I sucked on his tongue... and I would've gone further. Oh god.

His hand rubs his face harder, trying to get out of his mind. Oh jeez. He's just thinking of how it could've continued. Flug's hands were totally free... he easily could've cupped his jefecito's face, let his hands slide down his dark neck... fumble with buttons... mm what could be under that shirt... "Oh my god, stop stop!" Flug slaps his face with each 'stop,' staring down at his feet.

But. He liked it. He knows he liked it. He's always wanted this to happen. And for whatever miracle of a reason, Blackhat decided to be the one to make the first move. And Flug darted away... jefecito must be terribly confused, he thinks, staring at his bare feet. I have to say sorry.

Glancing up at his digital clock, Flug scrunches up his face. It's 10 and some. Technically he's allowed to go up to Blackhat's floor now... isn't he? He goes to open the closet door in his laboratory, the only place with a mirror. A long one as well. He gives himself a once-over, turning his body. Is it okay to wear this? Not like he didn't wear shorts up there a lot anyways... and he has a lab coat on. Flug touches a bottom corner of his paper bag, crinkling it with his thumb and forefinger. "Wish I could take this off," he says to no one but his past self.

____________

He's frozen. Glued in place. Flug mentally prepared himself to walk up those stairs. He would intentionally step on the creaky parts, and go through each and every door until he found his boss. But it proved easier than he thought. Well, easier in regards to finding the demon. Not so easy to get himself to inch forwards. A sickly yellow glow is draining from under Blackhat's door. Flug stood there, listening long enough to hear clicking shoes on wood. He wonders if Blackhat knows he's here. He's so close to the door...

And yet he can't quite reach for the knob. Fingers inches closer, his mind racing.

I know I was never attractive, he thinks, but at least I could show my face to people. I can't do that now. Blackhat wouldn't actually want to do anything with me. Let alone be anything with me. He's a demon after all. But that's just one reason. That time he took my bag off he didn't see my face. He couldn't have. Why else would he even think to kiss me? He must just be confused... or using me for some sort of psychological experiment... surely that.
Even if it's true...
Fuck it.

The door flings open. Flug stares in, fist tight on the brass handle. Blackhat has his feet up on his desk. Head tucked behind a newspaper. Completely unfazed. "Black- jefecito sir." No response. "J-jefecito sir!" The paper folds down enough for Flug to see the demon's eyebrow raise inquisitively. Flug's feet are moving on their own. His hands. He grabs his boss's tie, pulling him forwards over his desk enough to stare down at him. "This is just payback, got it??" Flug lifts his bag up, pausing for a moment, before smashing their faces together. He can feel his boss's lips curling. Just like before. Flug quickly pulls away, trying desperately to look serious while readjusting the bag. "T-there! Now we're even!" Blackhat's hand grab's Flug's wrist, not letting the scientist let go of his tie. "Even? Even isn't very chaotic is it. And you know how I love chaos!"