Mitch Rapp (SMUT)

This whole imagine was made by me, no lie.
Tease:

⚠️WARNING⚠️Includes Lots of smut, if you are to uncomfortable with reading smut then click away

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Includes Lots of smut, if you are to uncomfortable with reading smut then click away.

☀️SUMMARY☀️
*You and Mitch are on a mission and you start teasing him in a closet, when you guys get to a hotel. He does the same to you*
Requested

You and Mitch had been partners in the CIA for a long time now. You two usually flirted with each other, but never had sex yet. Of course both of you dreamt of it all the time and got jealous when someone would come up and talk to one of you. What made it extremely painful is when you two would be in a room together. You two could just feel the sexual tension between one another but never thought of expressing it.

You where hoping today would be the right moment to try.

Thats until you got called in for a mission. Stan said it was only 45 minuets away at a bar.

So you decided to get dressed into black leggings and a black tank top witch showed some of your stomach.
You applied small make up so you wouldn't look so bad.
You then put your hair in a high ponytail just in case you had to fight.

You then heard a nock at the door.
"Hey Y/N you ready? Its been 15 minuets" Mitch said on the other side.
You just rolled your eyes, opening the door, seeing Mitch with a navy blue shirt, witch showed his muscles and some jeans.

You gave him a smile and nodded
"Ready. Lets go kick ass"

You never really loved little bars. People would stare at you witch felt uncomfortable. Some people would give you a nasty look like you didn't belong or you looked too young to be there.

You and Mitch just stood there looking around for a while until you decided to walk to the bar and sit.

Normally you would grab a drink but you weren't really feeling the party mood, really you just wanted to be home, flirting with Mitch every chance you had.
Though, your now sitting at a bar, looking for a guy.
Thats when your head wondered somewhere else. Thinking about Mitch.

GOD, you could just get wet by his name. You've always tried believing you and Mitch could be more then just sex or flirting. You where in love with him but didn't know how he felt. I mean he probably has someone else way prettier right now. He probably just flirted with you to brag to the other CIA agents.

You where soon drifted from your thoughts when Mitch came up to you.

"Upstairs, come on" he said walking away.

You sighed and started following him up the stairs.

Once you two got up there, you could see a small room with no one in it.

"Are you sure they came up here?" You asked

Mitch nodded, walking into the room with a gun in his hand.
You decided to take yours out, holding it close to you.