Chapter Three

(Robin's POV)

It took me and Batgirl about two hours to get back to Jump City. She rode on her bike behind me. I showed her how to get into the garage. We parked our bikes and she was amazed on how big the garage was. We made our way up to the Ops room. The doors slid open.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I asked Cyborg and Beast Boy. They were at the computer looking at something. They jumped when they heard my voice. When they realized it was me, they looked mad.

"Dude! Next time tell us when you're leaving!" Beast Boy yelled, while getting in my face. Cyborg just stood there, looking at me with disappointment.

"Why? I was only going to Gotham. It's not like I left entirely." I said. That's when Raven entered. She at least didn't get in my face. She just walked past me and sat on the couch to read her book.

"Yah, but you're disappearance did affect someone." Raven said without even looking at me. I wonder who she meant.

"Hey,Robin. Where's Starfire?" Batgirl asked me. I realized that she wasn't here with the rest of the group like she would normally be.

"I don't know." I answered. And I was actually curious as to where Starfire really was.

"That's who I meant." Raven said. She looked up at me with eyes full of regret.

"Where is she?" I asked. Starfire is the love of my life and I refuse to live without her. She makes me feel better when I'm down. And I feel free around her. Nothing to hide.

"She went back to Tameran." Beast Boy answered. He walked up behind Raven and looked at me with sorry filled eyes.

"No." was the only thing I could say. I was shocked.

"Rob-"Batgirl went to comfort me, but all I wanted to do now was hide in my room and figure out how to get Starfire back. She was part of my life and to have her leave with more than half of my heart was not even possible for me to process.

"I think you should head back to Gotham, Batgirl. I have work to do." I told her and walked off. She walked the same way, but headed to the garage. I didn't want her to go so early, but I needed to focus on getting the love of my life back.

I've been in my room for about an hour now and I've just been staring at the ceiling, laying on my bed. That's when the alarm went off. I umped out of bed and ran towards the Ops room. Everybody was just getting there, too. We looked at the computer monitor and it came up with Cinderblock causing trouble in town. Why this early, I will never know or understand. We made our way into town and found Cinderblock causing havoc at the park. I parked my bike and Cyborg parked the T-car. We made our way to the crime scene and there was already someone trying to handle him.

"Dude! You see the small blonde too, right?" Beast Boy asked. Cyborg nodded and all I did was stare. There was something about her that attracted me to her. Cinderblock knocked her down and went to throw something at her, but being me, I ran and grabbed her so she wouldn't get hit.

"You okay?" I asked her. She nodded and recomposed herself.

"Yah. Thanks for the save. Any idea on how to stop him?" she asked. She had the voice of an angel.

"Powers or weapons might help." I suggested. She nodded. She started to do something and I looked towards Cinderblock. He was starting to move and come apart. It was really cool to watch. She moved her arms and hands more and his body turned into boulders and

the only whole piece was his head. It was so funny.

"Like that?" she asked, sounding smug about it. She smirked at my reaction.