Chapter 3

Ruben was visiting Diego's home. He missed his father very much because they rarely met.

"Ruben, dad glad you're here"

"Sorry I just got here, my schedule is too crowded so I rarely visit dad"

"It's okay, Dad understood your condition."

Suddenly Dylan came with a woman and instantly made Ruben's heart pound.

Ruben was fascinated with the beauty of the woman who was with Dylan.

"Dylan, who's that woman with you?"

"Introducing her name is Freda, I purposely brought her here to introduce her to father and mother"

Suddenly Alyssa approached them and was surprised when Dylan took a woman

"Dylan, who is this woman?"

"Introduce her name is Freda, i and Freda will marry soon"

Diego, Alyssa and Ruben are shocked to hear that Dylan is getting married

"Dylan, are you kidding with us?"

"I'm not kidding, I really love Freda and I want to marry her"

"Is not it too soon for you to get married? You are too young to marry"

Finally Freda opens her voice and convinces Alyssa to approve their marriage

"Sorry, but we love each other. We want to get married soon, please rest our marriage"

"I think we should bless their marriage. We can not hinder their happiness"

Finally Alyssa relented and she blessed Dylan's marriage with Freda.

"Well mother agree to you to marry"

"Thank you mom and dad blessed us for marriage"

Freda smiled triumphantly for her plan to succeed and she realized that Ruben had been watching her for some time and she had an idea in her head to get close to Ruben.

"Freda, introduce this Ruben, brother of Dylan"

" Nice to meet you"

Freda shook Ruben's hand and she sensed that Ruben liked it.

"Welcome to our family"

"Thank you for your kind welcome"

Finally Dylan's parents invited Freda to discuss marriage. Meanwhile Freda could see from the corner of her eye if Ruben kept watching her from a distance.

After they finish discussing marriage. Dylan wants to take Freda to her house. Suddenly Dylan gets a call from his secretary to get back to the office because there are some documents to sign so Dylan asks Ruben to drive Freda back to her house.

"Sorry Ruben, can I ask your help to bring Freda to her house?"

"I'll drive her, you better get to work"

"Then I go first"

Finally Ruben take Freda to her home. On the way Freda tried to seduce Ruben.

"I know you've been watching me, I know you like me, do not you?"

Abruptly Ruben pulled his car to the curb. Suddenly Ruben kissed Freda and Freda's lips kissed him back.

Ruben realized what he was doing wrong, then he took his kiss off Freda's lips but Freda started kissing his lips until he was swept up with the kiss that Freda gave for him

" Will you make love to me?"

Ruben just nodded and then he started to run his car as fast as he could so he got to Freda's house.

After arriving at Freda's house, Freda invites Reuben into her house.

"Freda, show me where your room is"

Finally Freda took Ruben to her room. Then they start making love.

***

After he made love, Ruben felt the happiness of being with Freda. While Freda only smirked smile because it managed to conquer Dylan and Ruben.