Distant Dreams

The cold, dark night engulfed the world, small leaves rustling about the ground as low howls were heard in the distance. The faint whispers of a woman echoed through the stale air, yet she was nowhere to be seen. 

Her voice was enchanting and soft, words of concern pouring from her lips. Her once soft voice turned to one of anger and fright as the words became muffled and unintelligible. Panic arose from the woman, her struggle with her capturer becoming more violent and threatening as piercing screams erupted from her mouth. 

She shouted many things, many terrible things that seemed to be more like a chant than anything else. Yet, her voice soon became hoarse as her capturer wrapped their hands around her neck, they too said something one couldn't quite comprehend as their words bounced off the alleyway walls and the woman from before became deadly silent.

Yet, a sense of rebellion struck in the woman, her legs flailing below her as she tried to get out of the other's grasp. Her efforts were successful for a moment as she was able to get at least one thing out of her mouth, "Chanyeol."

And with that I shot awake, my hands trembling with fear and sweat dripped down my face.

❏❏❏

This is a bit late for the May co-writing but we could still consider it May because the idea came to life in May...

I can't express how grateful I am to Jasmine for being very understanding and it's definitely been a great time discussing with her about the plot and I hope we'll produce an enjoyable story! This idea is something I see myself enjoying as I write so off we go!

– Lily

First I would like to start off on how grateful I am to have the privilege of working with the amazingly talented writer Lily. She really helps further develop my ideas and listens to my input as well. The story we have came up with has so much thought from both of us and I can't wait to see how awesome it turns out! I hope you read our story well and enjoy it as a whole!

– Jasmine,