Chapter 2

Author's Note: Guys! I just wanna warn ya'll that this chapter is clearly smut( their is mentioning and doing of sexual intercourse here.). So if you're not interested in reading such things like these, Feel free to skip. :)
_______________________________________________________

"Question is, are you ready for it Cap?" The woman whispered seductively, hot breath touching Steve's skin as the man shivered and gulped. Natasha waited long for this moment. She had interest for this boy for a long time now, she might not show it, but underneath that face full of coldness, she had a soft heart for Rogers. As cheesy as it may sound, its actually true. The boy was just everything she wanted, everything she needed, everything she loved. Steve was just so addicting, he was like a drug that made Natasha go crazy.

"W-what?" Steve stuttered, the scene getting hotter and hotter as both got closer and closer, Natasha slowly closing the space between them.

"You clearly want me Cap." The woman said, touching the man's chest teasingly from the back, while Steve stayed still, a boner developing slowly in his pants

This felt completely overwhelming to Steve, having a boner because of his best friend, he felt like he wasn't the one controlling his body anymore, it just seemed to fail him at the moment.

"N-nat, this is c-completely unorthodox, we can't k-keep doing t-this." Steve stuttered as he snaked his hands to her waist, not even knowing why he did that.

"Are you sure you want to stop Cap?" Natasha said, chuckling seductively as the man she was sitting on looked adorable and flustered at her lustful actions.

"From the looks and glances you give to my face, and not to mention my ass..." The woman continued, placing kisses in Steve's necks seductively causing the man to groan in pleasure.

"You think I don't notice you looking at my ass whenever you think I'm not looking?" Natasha said pouting seductively, sitting at Steve's lap, face to face as Natasha teased Steve with the hem of his shirt.

Steve could feel his pants tighten, the sexual tension between them getting stronger and stronger as Natasha could also feel him tighten.

"You know Steve~" She cooed, tugging the hem of Steve's shirt teasingly as the Steve's grip on Natasha's waist tightened.

"You could let this moment pass or just let it happen..." The woman said, her face so close to Steve's, they could feel the heat.

"Do you want it to happen Steve?" Natasha seductively asked.

"S-sure?" Steve managed to speak out, as Natasha chucked seductively in happiness making Steve groan as it caused friction to his member.

Steve's boner developed fully, using all his self-control to remain calm and controlled because he knew Natasha's always a tease. Steve was on the verge of Penetrating Natasha, The girl was just gonna be the death of him. One more move, and he was gonna burst.

"Come on, Kiss m-" Natasha said but was interrupted by Steve's lips crashing into hers, the action full of need and want.

The pair kissed hungrily actions moving in sync, both's atmospheres turning into nothing but a blur. Natasha and Steve where filled with lust and desire at the moment kissing each other hungrily, having no absolute care at all if the other's where eavesdropping, they where just too caught up at their lustful actions.

Steve took the chance and held Natasha's ass tightly causing the girl to moan in his mouth, sending shivers to Steve's spine as he heard her moan. Steve had been addicted to Natasha's ass lately, her body even. During in missions where they needed to focus, his eyes always lurked to somewhere else, he couldn't help but stare, as much as he thought it was inappropriate for his behavior to be like that during missions which is,he couldn't stop. It was just addicting. Natasha was like a drug that he would go crazy for.