17: Starts Now!

"Sasuke-Kun you shy boy! Your back! Are you prepared because I am." Sakura huffed while a blush covered her face.

Sasuke just narrowed his eyes while asking "Where's Naruto?" in his deep ominous voice.

I've been standing up in a tree for most of break with Zuko beside me. We both already guessed that the flirtatious Sasuke that was here earlier was Naruto. This one seemed like the real deal.

"There you are switching the topic again!" Sakura whined with a fake chuckle. "Just forget about Naruto! The reason he's always like that is because he grew up without any parents! If I acted like that, my parents would've scolded me so hard. Sometimes I wish they weren't there but it's better than ending up like Naruto." Sakura seemed so proud of herself to speak like that.

Me and Zuko both seemed shocked in our own ways and we looked at each other angry before looking back down to Sakura and Sasuke. This girl always was on my nerves but now she just hit a breaking point...for me, Sasuke and Zuko.

Sasuke gritted his teeth while basically glaring intensely at Sakura. Such anger and rage filled his eyes along with his clenching his fists. "Family...is way more important than you think, being scolded is better than them being wiped from existence." Sasuke pierced his lips before Sakura noticed his deadly glare.

"People like you...make me sick." He glowered before walking away.

Sakura softly gasped before her eyes widened and her heart shattered. Me and Zuko jumped down from the tree just in time for Sasuke to notice us. I glared at Sakura before walking up to her and punching her stomach.

"Ditto on that Sasuke." I smirked as Zuko instantly restrained me.

Sakura groaned before cupping her arms around her stomach and dropping to her knees. She was shaking either of shock or fear. But it most ways I think she could deserve that punch.

"Ro you did enough." Zuko stated before releasing my arms. I turned around.

"When did you go soft?" I asked crossing my arms.

He sighed but a gentle smile grazed his lips. "Uncle Iroh always told me that patience is key to learning," He looked at Sasuke. "And guidance."

I sighed and tugged Zuko hand. "Let's just go." I said as Zuko lifted his mask over his nose and walked away with me.

...

I looked over at Zuko who somehow received a headband from the Hokage. He was on a team with Hinata, Kiba and Shino.

With a groan I waddled to the back row of desks where my team was waiting. Zuko just gave me glances every now and then. He looked bored but also concerned about my group.

"Team 8!" A red eyed lady entered to class while twirling a kunai between her fingers. She held a clip board with a couple sheets of paper.

Zuko stood up along with the rest of the team. He gave me a small grin before leaving with his group.

Soon it was just our team that hasn't been called. So we all waited. Then waited, and waited a ton. But an hour or two passed as I sighed in irritation. That's also when Sasuke came up to me which shocked Sakura by a mile. A tint of pink covered his face, it must took a lot of his pride to stand up to me. He covered most of his face with his large collar while sitting next to me. I felt like I could hear Sakura's heart crumbling.

"Ro..." He started as I instantly turned my head to him. His lips thinned as he turned his body to face me."Is Lucia really your fi-".

The door opened with the chalkboard eraser falling on the person's head. Naruto's prank worked. The guy by the door had silver hair with strands of white and gray within. Though it made his hair look cooler it was also gravity defying since it literally was in pointed spikes at the side of his head. He wore a mask like how Zuko and Lucia wore one.