The Waking

Whooo i bet you didnt guess that would happen ohhh NAUGHTY MARTYN anyway on with the stoteyies mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopooooooo

*****Maddie's pov*****

I wake up from what felt like a thousand year sleep, in a room that i had never been in before, i look up and around and i see Trott slumped over crying with his head imbedded in his hands.

"Trott where am i?" Trotts head shot up and so did he when he noticed i was awake he jumped up and Kissed me and hugged me and i whimpered in pain and he pulled away.

"Omg I'm soo happy that you are awake right know whoooooo oh i need to call Grace and Smiffy and Ross and Summur and Toby and obviously Sjin and Duncan and-" I had to stop him rambling.

"Ok ok yes you can call everyone but Trott why were you crying earlier?" I ask and he looks at me worriedly.

"You saw that oh ummm the doctor came in about 20mins ago and said that you had a 10% chance of waking up and or being alive so i was expecting the worst but now you are awake and fine      wait are you in pain do you need anything a drink some food the doctor oh i should go get the doctor right?" He is so cute when he is rambling.

"Yes I'm still in a little bit of pain and no I'm fine i don't need anything or anyone but actually i would like to see everyone and how long have i been asleep?" I ask because it seemed like ages.

"Ummm about two weeks and yes i will call everyone."

*****1 hour later*****

"MADDIE" Duncan and Sjin run in the door of my room and scream simultaneously.

"Omg I'm soooo happy you are awake i have been coming here every other day hoping that you would wake up because i didn't want you to leave i don't think that i would have ever been happy again if you would have left." Sjin said through tears with his head over my shoulder.

"Ok ok Sjin, don't cry because look you'll start me of and there is no need to cry because i am right here, i maybe in pain but it is still me i have not changed on bit." I say to him also through tears as he made me cry by him crying.

"Maddie ahhh Maddie i am soooooooooooooooooooo happy come here and give me a hug." Duncan said hugging me and squeezing really hard so i whimper a bit in pain.

"Oh I'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you, oh are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine but thank you for caring        

oh that reminds me Sjin does Trott live with you because the other day he said that it was ok if i came round and Sips just wolf whistled?" I ask remembering what happened but trying not to remember to much of that day.

" Oh ummm yeah he has lived with me for 4 weeks now why?" Sjin asks glancing back to Trott every now and then.

"Because how did i not notice him when i was at your house every other week?"

"Because you haven't been at my house since he has lived there you were at Duncans the day he asked you to come round for tea and then you were in here for two weeks." Sjin replys and Duncan looks at him engrossed in what Sjin was saying to me.

"Oh because doesn't that make me and Trott brother and sister and that would make us going out incest wouldn't it?"

"Well yes, yes it would if i had adopted Trott but i haven't, Sips did and since neither you, me or Duncan is related to Sips so it is fine if you to were going out, why would you ask that?"

"Ummmm because me and Maddie are going out we have been for like six.......yeah six weeks now did you not know i thought everyone did." Trott answers before i get the chance.

*****The next day*****

*****Still Maddie's pov*****

""Yes Grace, Yes I'm fine Grace, Yes i do appreciate you and Smiffy rescuing me before they.......yeah, anyway come to the hospital i want to see you and bring Smiffy, Ross, Summur and Toby if you can, yeah Trotts already here he is just getting me a drink, yeah see you then byeeeeeeeeee."Well that was a very one sided conversation.

"Thank you for getting me a drink Trott" I say to him as he opens the door with a cup of water in his hand.

"Sorry its just water the nurse didn't want you to have anything else." Trott apologies, but its not his fault that i am only allowed water.

"Thank you Trott i appreciate it.........also i rang Grace and she will be he-" I was cut of by the door swinging open and Grace rushing in followed by Smiffy, Ross ,Summur and Toby, who all looked warn out and tired.

"Ummm well that was a loud entrance Grace but i guess with you it always is." I say through her tight hug.

"ouch"

"Oh My God i am so sorry did i hurt you Maddie." Grace asks frantically looking around for where she had hurt me.

"No grace I'm fine now you hugging is just a bit tight that's all."

"Oh ok few I'm glad i dint hurt you." Grace really needs to slow down a bit.

I see Smiffy sat in the corner looking at the floor so i decide to thank him for saving my life.

"Smiffy" I say and his head slowly lifts up.

"I just wanted to say thank you for saving my life back there and how it is really cute how your shift is a bear and Graces is a hare, its just like my favorite advert, the John Lewis one from Christmas. But seriously if i had not been for you and Graces spying and snooping around you would never have known what Martyn was planning, you would never have known that he was going to attack and you would never have come to the rescue and saved Trott from being part of an evil army and you would never have saved my life, i owe you one Smiffy." well that was a loooong speech.

"Your welcome guys and ummm Summur and Toby aren't shifters." Smiffy said whispering the last bit ade pointing to Toby and Summur.

"Oh yeah"

*****The next day*****

I wake up and look over to where Trott sleeps, he is so kind staying here with me all this time.

"Hi Trott i know its like midnight but i don't think i have properly thanked you for being here with me every day and every night." I didn't get a reply so he must just still be asleep so i will tell him again in the morning.

"Maddie I'm sorry" said a voice i was hoping i would never hear again.

"Martyn wh- why are yo- you he- here?" My voice is shaking because i am frightened of what he might do to me here alone in the middle of the night.

"I'm here because i want to apologize for what i did, i was taken over by my wolf side and that was why i wanted a wolf army to take over the world and now i say that out loud i know it sounds stupid, But what i wanted to say is that i truly an so sorry for putting you in this hospital and causing all you injuries, will you ever forgive me?" Martyn pleads looking at me in his seat and now i look at him it looks as if he has been crying.

"Yes Martyn i forgive you but you will always still scare me a little bit but yes i do forgive you Martyn and i hope that when i go back to school i can help Trott forgive you as well and then maybe we can all be friends again."

"Oh yes, yes ,yes, yes i would absolutely love that thank you."

*****Three days later*****

"Yes Maddie you will be able to leave today what one of your guardians would you like to pick you up today?" The nurse asks me.

"Ummmmmm well I'm meant to be at Sjins so i would like Sjin to pick me up please?"