day 8

star

"So what happened between the two of you?" we're inside a café.

"Uh- i may be ignoring him-"

"Why? Aren't you already in a relationship or something?"

"We aren't. I mean he never asked me to be his girlfriend"

"Yet?" Mark chuckles showing his perfect teeth of his while i look away.

"NO." i deny.

"We all know there's something going on between both of you." Sipping his tea

"Can you do me a favor?" Mark looks directly at me.

"Yeah?"

"I don't want to see him anymore- well- it's just-"

"Just what, Star?" he knows it would be something hard for me to do.

"I don't wanna see him suffering because of me. He keeps on blaming himself and i feel like that's putting him in a lot of stress."

He sighs.

"Can you pretend to be my boyfriend-?" he chokes on his tea.

"W-what?" he's coughing but i know he heard it.

"Sorry." i look down. Well that was a sudden request so anyone woukd be shocked.

"You sure about that? Kihyun would be throwing a fist at me" he let out a joke

I nod in response but i stop as i realize something.

"Wait- Mark, your fans?" he places both of his elbows on the table then his chin resting at the back of his hands.

"How about i tell them we're just childhood friends that haven't meant in a long time? Kihyun would still think something's going on though i say that. Call? "

"Call." i smile at him. This may not be the best idea but it's the only way to distance Kihyun from me.