Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.
(This chapter is dedicated to CrayNocentFle for making my book's cover)

Amelia's POV

I wish killing someone with your expression was possible, because the disgusted and stern expression that I was giving that bastard could easily injure a man, if not kill him.

But he, stood there, as usual with a blank expression as if nothing happened.

"Are you both going to stop looking at each other and say something?" Kylie's words snapped me out of my thoughts and I finally broke our staring competition, definitely losing it.

Kylie looked at and shrugged giving me a I-don't-know-anything-about-this look.

I rolled my eyes.

"I've to make an important call so I better go now, you guys enjoy." Kylie smiled at him and winked at me before going.

My curses failed before her.

"What do you want?" I finally spoke.

He came closer.

Don't come near. I may kill you and I don't wanna go to jail.

"Don't talk with me in that tone." He said through his gritted teeth.

Okay, what?

It's he who slammed the door shut on me. It's he who insulted my cupcakes. It's he who had made me cry. All because of him and now he's telling me to mind my tone?

Calm down Amelia.

Calm down.

I closed my eyes.

Suddenly I could feel the presence of some hot air and quickly opened my eyes.

My eyes met a large and warm chest.

As I looked a little upwards, my blue eyes met dark brown eyes.

He came so close.

We were almost an inch apart.

He was so tall that I had to lift my head a little upwards to meet his eyes and his nose was near my forehead because of which I felt the presence of hot air there.

He bent down a little until his lips were just a little apart from my ears and he whispered.

"You've got yourself in something dangerous which you're gonna regret afterwards."

His deep voice made my skin shiver.

Shall I push him back?