Ten

"I'm home kids" Skylar and Xavier's mom said when she walked into the house, "hey mom" Xavier said. "Where's Skylar at?" "she's getting Rain down for a nap" their mom nodded and went to put her stuff down in her room, "alright well do you want to tell me what the flowers and way to much formula for one baby is all about?" "oh uh just stocking up on the baby food mom" "okay then well how about we sit down to a nice dinner?" "sure, but first I want to give you something mom" Skylar said nervously. "Okay what is it Sky?" she walks over to the table and grabs the card and flowers, "here" she said handing her mom both the flowers and the card. 

"I already knew I was going to be a grandma" "look at the picture mom" their mom looked at the picture then at Skylar. "You're seriously having two boys? Your so small though how the heck are you pregnant with twin boys?" "That's what I'm asking" their mom walked over and hugged her. "Your gonna be a great momma to those boys your already a great momma to Rain, so what's my other grandsons name?" "His name is going to be Kit" her mom smiled "that's a nice name" Skylar smiled. 

"So your not gonna freak out?" her mom looked at her confused "no why would I?" Skylar shrugged "I don't know" "okay then"