Hugs and Kisses

(Harry's POV)
Harry woke up the next morning realizing it was a Sunday and he didn't have any classes. He sat up and rubbed his eyes warily. He put his glasses on and got dressed looking at Ron's bed as he did so, it was empty. Harry groaned. He was going to have to face Ron's wrath. He sighed and slowly made his way to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Once Harry got to the doors to the Great Hall he took a chance and looked towards the Slytherin table. He spotted Malfoy and worry washed over him. Malfoy was not his usual self. It looked to Harry as if he hadn't gotten much sleep last night. He had bags under his eyes and it looked like he had been crying. His hair was an absolute mess, which was NOT the usual Malfoy. Harry wanted to ask him what was wrong but thought better of it and went to sit down across from Ron and Hermione.

"What's wrong with Malfoy?" He asked as he loaded his plate with food.

"You didn't hear?" Hermione asked him.

Harry shook his head. "No, what happened?" He asked her.

"The Ministry had the Dementor's perform the kiss last night on his father." Hermione said and looked at Malfoy, a look of pity crossed her face before she turned around again.

"Like I said before, he deserves it, bloody git. By the way Harry, I'm not mad at you about Ginny, she told me what she did." Ron said and started shoving food in his mouth again.

"Thanks Ron." Harry said, thankful that his best friend wasn't mad at him.

"I feel sorry for him Ronald, it'd be awful not to have a father," Hermione cringed, "sorry Harry."

"It's okay, I feel sorry for him too." Harry said, looking at Malfoy now.

Ron choked on his eggs but managed to choke out "have you two gone bloody mad?"

"I know what it's like to not have a father, or parents Ron, I wouldn't wish that on anyone." Harry said looking at Ron now.

Ron looked ready to explode but with a kick under the table and a look from Hermione he apparently thought better of it and instead started eating again.

Harry watched as Malfoy stood up and left the Great Hall.

⚡📚👑

(Draco's POV)
Draco stood up and left the Great Hall. He couldn't stand sitting there, like nothing was wrong. Not to mention Pansy whimpering "it'll be okay Draco" every five seconds. His father was gone, in a sense, it wasn't going to be okay at all. He headed for the Room of Requirement, wanting to be alone.

When he walked into the room he noticed one difference, a bed. In all the years he had been coming here there had never been a bed. Draco went over and sat on the bed and soon started bawling. He had been crying for who knows how long when he heard the doors open, he looked up and scowled.

"Get out Potter," he spat, standing up.

"No. I know what happened Malfoy. You were there for me yesterday, I want to be here for you today." Harry said, and Draco could tell by the boys voice that he wasn't going to leave.

Draco couldn't hold it in any longer. "It's my fault..." Draco said, his voice cracking as he looked at the floor. He heard Harry walk towards him and felt a hand on his chin. Harry forced him to look up and his breath caught when he realized how close the boy was. Suddenly, without warning, Harry closed the gap between them and Draco's eyes widened as Harry kissed him. Fireworks exploded inside him. He melted into the kiss but before he could kiss him back Harry pulled away. Draco wished he didn't, he wanted that kiss to last longer. Harry pulled Draco closer by his waist and held the boy close.

"It's going to be okay." Harry whispered.

And for once in Draco's life, he believed those words.

⚡📚👑

(Harry's POV)
Harry waited until after dinner was over before he went after Malfoy. Where would he go if he was Malfoy?

Duh!

Harry made his way to the Room of Requirement. When he went in he saw Malfoy sitting on a bed crying. His heart hurt for the boy.

"Get out Potter," Malfoy spat, standing up.

Harry didn't even flinch at the boys words.

"No. I know what happened Malfoy. You were there for me yesterday, I want to be here for you today." Harry said, trying to make his voice sound defiant.

"It's my fault..." Malfoy said and Harry noticed that the boys voice cracked when he said this. Harry's heart broke for the blue haired boy. He walked over to Malfoy and sat beside the boy. With his hand, he forced Malfoy to look at him. Harry had never been this close to Malfoy. He could see the boys eyes, grey with specks of gold. Without thinking, Harry leaned in and closed the gap between him and Malfoy, kissing him gently. Harry felt like he was going to explode with happiness but he forced himself to stop kissing Malfoy. He pulled Malfoy to him by his waist.

"It's going to be okay," Harry whispered.

Harry found that he didn't ever want to let go of Malfoy.