Chapter 4

Namjoon's POV

I ran to my house from Jimin's as fast as I could.

"Nam-fucking-Joon! What the hell was I just told?" Jin asked as soon as I walked in the door.

"I'm not sure, dear, what did you hear?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"That you have a boyfriend. Namjoon, am I not enough?" he said, tears starting to gather in his eyes.

"Jin, baby. Can I explain to you what happened today?" I asked softly.

"Okay, explain." he snapped.

"I was at the convienence store when Jimin ran up to me."

"So it was Jimin? That's who it was? What the hell, I thought he was with Yoongi." Jin started to spaz again.

"He is. He explained to me as we walked away what happened." I told him, slowly, trying to calm him down.

"Then tell me what happened." he pretty much ordered.

"There was a guy that was following Jimin, and when he saw me he figured that saying that I was his boyfriend would make the guy go away and leave him alone. It worked, and after I dropped him at his house, I ran here as fast as I could. I didn't want there to be a misunderstanding that could ruin tonight or tomorrow." I said quickly, trying to make sure I got everything out before he could interrupt me again.

"O...k. That makes a lot more sense than what I was told." he said slowly, letting out a long breath.

"So, are we good now?" I asked, walking over towards him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close, pecking him on the forehead. He wrapped his arms around me as well.

"Of course. I'm glad you explained it. I was so worried and upset. I thought you were going to wind up divorcing me." he said, tears escaping his eyes.

"Why would I ever want to leave the one man in the world that I love? You mean the most to me and the only way that this relationship is ending, is if you leave me." I told him, wiping his tears with my thumb.

"Babe, I wouldn't do that. I love you so much." he said, crying even harder and burying his head in my chest.

"I love you too, baby. And nothing is going to change that." I told him and tightened my grip on him. "I love you so much." I said and felt him tighten his grip around me.