A One-Way Ticket to Nowhere

Chapter 16:

***Lauren's POV***

I did it. I'm on the flight back home. There's no turning back now. Even if i wanted to... which... I kinda do.

I texted Lauren I was coming back and she's picking me up at the airport. I'm actually really excited! Since my parents won't be home, I'm staying at her house! We are gonna have a long over-due sleepover.

I drifted off to sleep, but I soon woke up.

I had the weirdest dream ever, and I'm known as the queen of weird dreams.

Harry was there... and the rest of the boys... and my parents. My parents started disappearing from me. They told me not to worry about them, and that they loved me. Then I turned around and Harry was chasing after me. Saying he really loved me and not to let him go. What the heck? But hey, it was just a silly dream.

I still had thirty minutes left of the flight, time for some music. I put my iPod on shuffle.

"Don't Let Me Go" by The Fray came on. Definitely not the song I wanna listen to.

"Please Don't Let Me Go" by Mike Posner came on next. What's with my iPod?! It's playing all the songs I don't wanna hear. Maybe it's a sign... but it's too late now.

--------------------------------------------------

"SARAH!!!!!!!" I scream as I run into my best friend's arms.

We hugged for the longest time and then headed out the airport doors. I spilled everything to her in the car. I choked back tears. I even told Sarah one part that I haven't even told you guys.. Truthfully, I just want to run back into Harry's strong arms. I miss him. I really want him back...

"I'm so sorry. He seems like a jerk, but you know what would get back at him?" Sarah smirked.

"What?"

"You need to tweet something. Something about how you're glad to be home. Make him miss you more than you miss him," She smiled.

I whipped out my phone.

"I'm so glad to be home. :)" I did it. I tweeted it. Now I just have to hope that Harry sees it.