The End~ Chapter 50

Before I write this Chapter I just wanted to tell everyone how amazing writing this story has been. I never even imagined that it would get 70k READS!!!!!  Thank you all so much. I love you all.

Just a warning this chapter will be short. I have lost all motivation for the book. I was going to do something about the Harrison situation but I thought it would be ok to end it there.

Ok so I'll give you a small explication of why I lost motivation. I have been going through some things lately and I have been really upset. I hope it will get better but I need to take some time away from writing. Once again I am very sorry.

Also happy birthday to my little quackson. Happy 22

Y/N's Pov
          I was exhausted and tired but it was all worth it. I had twins. A boy and A girl. We haven't chosen a name yet but I am just so happy. This is everything I've ever wanted. Tom is everything I've ever wanted. The journey has been crazy and amazing all at the same time. All I know is that everything is going to be ok. I have Tom and he has me.

Tom's Pov
          I'm a dad. A real dad! I love them so much. They are the lights of my life. Y/N is amazing. She gave me everything I wanted. She is truly the only girl for me. I love her with my whole heart. I will always love her.

We will forever be together...