Kat

TW: smoking, language, sexual themes 

POV: Kat

A dark hood covered his face and nose, all I could see was his mouth and the scar that webbed across his lower cheek. He cautiously looked around, his shoulders slumped, and slowly approached me. I looked at him, and pushed myself off the wall I was leaning against. 

"I'm guessing you're Garret?"

He looked up from under his hood and slowly nodded. I rolled my eyes.

"Then what the fuck are you waiting for? Give me the money."

He looked at me and slowly reached into his pocket. He pulled out a wad of cash. I walked over to him, took the cash, and began counting. $200. Just like we agreed. I pulled out a small plastic bag full of white powder and tossed it to him. He caught it greedily and shoved it in his pocket. He looked at me and said

"exactly a gram?" 

I pretended to look offended.

"Would I lie?"

He looked at me suspiciously. I laughed.

"I'm joking. Yes. Exactly one gram. Is that all?"

He nodded. 

"Okay then. Same time next week. Toodles."

Without looking back I skipped away. I turned a corner and took off my hoodie and fake beard and wig and became myself again. I walked into a Starbucks and walked up to the counter. The girl who stood there was outstanding. Her eyes shone with happiness as if she actually enjoyed her job, her hair was a warm dark chocolate brown, the ends dyed gray. Her skin was a soft brown and I could smell chocolate and flour radiating off her. Her arms looked strong and her body was curvy and Kat was very tempted to feel her cheek just to see if it was as soft as it looked. 

"One mocha with extra cream please."

The woman at the counter smiled and said 

"3.75 please."

I handed her the money and she gave me the receipt. 

"Name?" 

I thought for a second.

"Zarya"

She looked up with a grin. 

"Ok, your coffee will be done in a minute." 

She looked like she wanted to say more but just bit her lip and looked away.

I sat down at one of the tables and took out my phone. I texted my little sister that I might have a "guest" over tonight. She texted me the word no 20 times back. I turned off my phone. 

"Mocha for Zarya? Extra cream."

I looked up and walked over to the counter. She handed me the cup. I took it and my hand brushed over hers. I held it there for a bit then took my cup and sat back down. I looked on the cup and saw the name Zarya and then right under it a quickly scribbled phone # and an arrow leading to the name Erin right under it. I looked up and grinned at her. She blushed and looked away. I walked up to the counter. 

"Can you help me with something in the bathroom? I think I saw a mouse there earlier." 

Erin stammered and said

"S-sure! Let me just get a mouse trap from the-"

I interrupted. 

"Oh that won't be necessary," and winked. 

"oh." She gave me a quizzical look and then understood.

"OH!" A blush crept across her entire face and across her revealed shoulders. 

"Uh- yea! Yea ok."

We walked into the bathroom and locked it behind us. I looked at her, up and down. She blushed harder than ever before. I walked up to her and lightly placed my hands on her lower back. Our faces were inches apart. She leaned forward and we were kissing. My hands crept up her back and into her hair. Hers wrapped around my neck. We backed up into a wall and kept on kissing.

"You're a good kisser" I heard her whisper. A sharp knock on the door interrupted us and Erin cursed under her breath then out loud calmly said.

"Yes?"

"Are you guys done setting up the mouse trap yet?" The voice of Erin's squeaky coworker came from the door. 

"Ye-yes almost! Just a little left to go." Erin said, straightening her collar and brushing her fingers through her hair, "We'll be right out." She looked at me with a happy smile.

"I've never done something like that before! That was exhilarating..." I looked at her and smiled. I can give you even more... Date after work? I'll pick you up at... say 5? Sound good?" Erin nodded happily and walked out of the bathroom. I followed and calmly walked out the door. I couldn't wait until later tonight. But first I needed to go pay someone a visit.