Opening Ceremony

*** Adnan's P.O.V. ***

It's the next day since we arrived. Finally got some good night sleep. We got up early like normal just to work out a bit to keep in shape. It was 7:00 am, we worked for about an hour.

I wanted to hangout with Nicole and Maya but I didn't want to wake them up, and also I couldn't get into their room. I ate breakfast with the team, soon after Nicole and Maya woke up. We just finished our breakfast when they walked through the door. They awkwardly walked in and sat down, the whole room was quiet and everybody's eyes were on Nicole and Maya.

"Good Morning," Nicole said waving her hand in the air in awkwardness.

"Morning," I was the only one replied.

"We have just finished our breakfast so you guys eat and I'll meet you outside, I've got a fun day planned," I carried on to say as I left the room.

"We'll come after we get changed," Nicole informs me.

*** Nicole's P.O.V. ***

I was so excited about what Adnan had planned for us. Me and Maya quickly ate our breakfast and got changed.

I was wearing a long red summer dress and black flat open toe shoes. Maya was wearing blue shorts with light blue convers and a white crop top which said 'You can't sit with us', we both hand our hair tied up in a bun.

We walked outside the hotel and saw Adnan standing there leaning against a car on his phone. He was wearing black three quater short and and grey top, like usual he had his red hat on and he was wearing his favourite red trainers. Next to him was Eden Hazard and M.Fellaini, they too were on their phone.

"Ahum..." I cleared my throught. They all looked up and quickly put their phones away.

"Hey Nicole," Adnan began to say.

"Hi," said Hazard and Fellaini almost in unison.

"You look beautiful," Adnan compliments me. I sort of blushed and smiled at the ground.

"You look great too," Adnan carried on to say to Maya.

"Aww thank," Maya replied.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we walked up to them.

"Today is the opening ceremony of the World Cup, we are going to the beach then we are going to the ceremony," Adnan said as he got into the car. He had an awesome black Land Rover.

""

It didn't take long till we got the beach. It was so sunny and the sea looked so beautiful, the scenery was amazing. Little kids with their family happily played and laughed with each other. It was a perfect place to be.

We found a nice place on the beach to sit. We lined up our bench chair and got a really good shade from the sun. Me and Maya sat down to relax for a bit.

*** Adnan's P.O.V. ***

Nicole and Maya relaxed on the beach chair while me, Hazard and Fellaini set up a volleyball court.

It took us about 5 mintues. It was the three of us for it didn't make a fair team.

"Can one of you come play volleyball with us?" Hazard asked. Nicole and Maya kept telling each other to go play, soon after the small arguement, Nicole decided to come play.

"Fine, I'll go," Nicole said in fustration. We had to pick teams so Fellaini and Hazard decided to go together and it was me and Nicole.

"I don't even know how to play, and I'm not wearing the right clothes to play," Nicole complained.