Day 1

I am just staring my junior year of high school. My name is Carly and I am dating this guy named Aaron. We have been dating since the 8th grade. I have shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, I am 5'10" and I play too many sports including soccer, softball, basketball, track and I run cross country. Aaron and I basically look like brother and sister. Aaron is 5'10" and he is blonde but his eyes vary from blue to green on a daily basis, he wears glasses and has the most perfect teeth in the nation. He plays baseball and football he also does track. His main sport is baseball which he is amazing at! He loves to pitch but he is good anywhere on the field 😉. Anyway now that you are caught up on my life and my relationship status, I will tell you how we met.
Aaron and I both had the same teachers in 8th grade. We had 2nd block together and that was it. Second block was history & science. I sat all the way in the corner with Aaron two desks behind me. I have always had a crush on Aaron, he and I had dated Aaron in the past but it didn't work out considering we were younger & did not understand what a "relationship" was. During the last quarter of our 8th grade year something just clicked. He had asked me out on the 24th of April and it's been a ball ever since 😘.
One day, well, it was the last day of school, and our one month. All we did that day was watch movies and chill out. Aaron and I had signed up for the same movie to hang out together. We laid on our stomachs and watched "Remember the Titans" we didn't pay attention because we just signed up for that movie to hang out. So he started to get tired as well as I do we both crossed our arms across our chest and fell asleep. He then put his arm over my back to my shoulder and the laid
on my shoulder blade and then fell asleep. He is my king. There are not words to describe how much he means to me. I have typed about 23 paragraphs that have reached the max limit of words. I wouldn't trade him for the world, not unlimited money, nor unlimited happiness because when I am with him that's all I have is a shining smile on my face.
So we walk into school our junior year, with homecoming right around the corner. A lot of guys are always talking to me, texting me, and trying to get with me 💁🏼‍♀️. Aaron has nothing to worry about because I would never in a million years cheat on him. So before anyone else could I walk into the double doors of our school and only to see people creating an idle way that swerved into the other side of the building, people directing me where to go, balloons & roses into my face only to see Aaron at the end of the hallway. He is standing there with his nice khakis and a blue themes plaid outfit. He is holding a sign asking me to go to homecoming with him. I drop there right on my knees and start to tear up because the moment I look a little closer I see him walking toward me with a little box in his pocket. After 4 years of being together I didn't know what the expect, a proposal or a promise ring. He gets down on one knee and says "Carly, you are everything I've ever wanted, no dream could come near to how lucky I got with you, and I would love no other than to spend the rest of my life with you, I am giving you a promise to always be your king and the spot of queen is already taken, I promise to be with you the rest of my life, do you accept this promise?" I took the ring and just put it onto my left ring finger just staring because I don't know what to do. I hug him the tightest I have ever hugged anyone, let alone my boy friend. We then walked to our class that we had together with our hands intertwined and people clapping.
We led the day just like any other first day of school, learning how class works, setting up binders, and learning peoples' names. Then after school we hung out and went to the very last day of our town carnival 🎡. And that concluded my first day of Junior Year.

To be continued...