The fall of oso's ass

It was a late, Sunday night.

Oso was lying down on his bed, twisting and turning, trying to get to sleep. Though, the aching feeling down at his crotch was making it impossible to do so. He just finished watching an absolutely gorgeous hentai where lolis got their gaping assholes destroyed by their master. God, he would've loved to be the master. He would've devoured those sweet, precious anime girls. Enough of that, though. He was trying not to give attention to his penis. Why should he?? That little shit didn't deserve it.

Unfortunately, he couldn't resist. He pulled down his cheap ass boxers, and his hand went to work. His fingers grasping his rock-hard cock, he gracefully pumped his penis. He tried to keep his mouth shut, fearful of awaking his parents from their sleep, but the moans ended up escaping his lips. The more he jerked off, the louder the moans were. While the boy kept going at it, the door slowly creaked open. Oso didn't notice, of course.

Someone was robbing his shitty ass house while he was busy jerking it, but the robber couldn't resist entering the young male's room. The robber was none other than Shania herself...? Himself? She had a dick. Perhaps she was a trap. Then again, she also had a gorgeous pair of breasts. Who knew what the truth was anymore. She quietly made her way over to Oso, making sure her footsteps were quiet. The male was so close to cumming, some cum already exiting his dick. Though, he got stopped from doing so. A hand tightening around his, the dude got startled. Looking at the blackened figure in his room, his eyes shot wide. How long has he had company?? "Mom..?" He whispered, but the "mysterious" figure shook her head.

In a flash, the girl was completely nude, revealing her massive anime titties, along with a 23 inch cock. That, people, is the most perfect human being. Removing Oso's hand from his dick, she hastily grabbed ahold of his free one as well, suddenly pinning him on the bed. She sat down on him, a smirk settling on her lips. Shania whispered, "I was originally here to steal shit for some money, but I could also steal your precious virginity." Maybe she could cut off some organs, too, and sell them off at the black market. Oso couldn't speak. He was trembling from... excitement. He was ready.

Shania moved herself lower, removing her hands from the boy. "You look like you want this, so there's no use in holding you still." Giggling to herself softly, she spread out Oso's legs. She then began to position herself, the tip of her dick touching the guy's asshole. "You don't deserve preparation, you dirty slut." Oh, how Oso loved being called that. It only made his dick harden, and his body ache for Shania's cock. "Just fuck me already!!" He yelled at the other.

"Geez, you impatient bitch." She shoved her dick into Oso's asshole, his eyes shutting immediately. Holy shit, that hurt. But... it felt so fucking good. Slowly, and hesitantly, opening his eyes. His eyes were glossy, tears rolling down his cheeks. "More," the boy whimpered. Shania squinted her eyes, confused by the reaction. She now had a goal: destroy his asshole.

She pulled out and thrusted back in, the action repeating over and over. Eric was moaning like a needy bitch, which was to be expected. He was a fucking horny slut, and he needed to be put in his place. Soon, Eric came all over Shania's anime tits. A low growl escaped the Robber's lips, shaking her head. "I didn't give you permission to cum all over me. Guess I'll have to teach you a lesson."

Shania went back to fucking him, and Eric came to a realization. He was just like those lolis from the hentai. RIP Eric's ass.