The Mistake Continues!

Nico ignored all of the voices in the darkness as he rushed to find a spot in England to escape before the shadows pulled him in to stay with them forever. He sensed a spot that drew him in and let himself be pulled toward it.

He stepped out of the darkness into a kitchen full of people where he nearly collapsed. His fatigue came close to overwhelming him and he collapsed onto the nearest object which happened to be a boy with dark hair. Like Percy's, he thought, a little deliriously.

Nico stood on shaky legs and observed the room cautiously. There were five people inside. One red-haired woman and a boy who appeared to be related to her were standing across the room from each other. The woman was by the stove and the boy was near Nico and the dark-haired boy. There were two men near the door who appeared to be in a serious conversation.

Nico saw some of the people in the room start pull objects from the pockets of their... bathrobes? when they noticed him and quickly set his Stygian iron sword against the dark-haired boy's throat, immediately securing Nico's own safety with a hostage.

"Move and the boy dies!" Nico hissed and the whole room went still.

One red-haired boy bravely screeched something that sounded like someone had stepped on a bag of cats, but Nico thought it may have been 'Let him go!' Nico glanced at him and sent a gag of shadows his way. He then added ropes and dragged the second boy over to him, forming a shadow dagger at his throat, as the red-haired woman in the corner started sobbing.

"I am not here to kill anyone but a man named Connor Crowe. If he is here, deliver him. If not, please tell me where I am and where I can find him. I must ask you to make haste." Nico spoke true to his title as the king of ghosts with an air of power and authority.

One man dressed in clothes with more patches than the original fabric stepped forward with his hands raised. Nico sensed a strange aura around him, it reminded him of... "STAND DOWN, servant of Lycaon!" he growled as the werewolf began to speak. The man blinked, startled at first, and then seemed to decide to keep talking.

The werewolf began to speak, "Please, I don't know who Connor Crowe is, or Lycaon either for that matter, but you are in London, and now we-" Where in London? I need the address." Nico interrupted him. Abruptly a man with shoulder-length black hair and a haunted, haggard look about him marched forward and placed his hand on the wolfman's shoulder.

"My name is Serious, (misspelled on purpose) this is Remus. The two children you are holding hostage are Harry and Ron. If I may ask, what is your name?" Serious, if that was really his name, lived up to it, speaking with a measured tone, and his every move seemed cautious, as though it had been thought out beforehand.

Before Nico could reply, the dark-haired boy-Ron, was it?- made a desperate struggle to escape the hold Nico had on him. The ginger, Harry probably, followed suit. The red-headed Harry boy did not escape. However, Nico had to release his hold on the Ron boy to keep him from cutting off his own head with the dagger Nico was using to threaten him.

"Ron, you nearly chopped off your own head, you idiot! I am on a mission for someone who would gladly kill all of the people in this room but me, and even that is only out of fear of my father. Do not mess with this mission!" Nico bellowed, His voice ringing through the room and effectively silencing whatever the Serious man was about to say.

Strangely though, after a moment of silence, the werewolf chuckled softly to himself. "You got their names wrong." He said in response to the stares from the rest of the room. The woman in the back near the stove began to laugh hysterically. That's a sign of shock, Nico's brain noted. The redhead he had in captivity must be her son or another close relative. 

Suddenly, Nico heard two people on the stairs and readied a pair of shadow daggers to incapacitate them as soon as they came into view. Soon enough a young woman with electric pink hair rounded the corner with one hand on the banister. Closely following her was a man with skin that had more scars than even Nico's. They appeared to be in the middle of an intense conversation. 

The man reached into a pocket of his -what were these people even wearing? Cloaks? Yeah, cloak.- and pulled out a stick. No matter how fast the scarred man was, Nico's daggers were faster. They were quite suddenly at the throats of the pair before they could descend the stairs to attack him, but the man had already aimed the stick at Nico. 

"STUPEFY!" the man roared at Nico. A beam of red light struck Nico in the center of his chest, but whatever goal the man was attempting to achieve with his laser pointer was evidently not accomplished. 

"Were you expecting your laser pointer to help you in this situation?"Nico asked, confused as to why a laser pointer stick combo would be his go-to weapon in a life-or-death scenario.

Every other person in the room was staring at Nico, stunned, when suddenly...

Ahh, the pleasure of torturing my fellow intelligent life-forms. Sorry for being a troll, but I needed to end it here. Ask questions in the comments for clarifications and please remember not to hate. I welcome all forms of constructive criticism as long as it is politely stated.

982 words