•1•

Emily's POV

I'm Emily Parker. My life is going amazing right now. Things couldn't be better! I have and amazing boyfriend, an awesome best friend, I have tickets to Avengers : Infinity War, and I just ordered the super rare elder wand off of Amazon. 

"Are you gonna shoot? Or are you gonna stand there all day daydreaming?" taunted Dean.

I throw the ball into the hoop and it goes in. "She shoots! She scores!! And the crowd goes wild!" I mock. 

*Bzz Bzz* my phone starts going off.

^Calender Event: Date with Kevin at 9:00^

Shit. I had 30 minuets to get all the way down the street shower and get ready before our date. "Bye Dean see you tomorrow!" I yell as I run down to the last house on the left. 

I get in and my sister (who is in 12th grade) practically shoves me in the shower. "Emily shower fast! You smell terrible! Just get dressed!" Anna yells at me. "Faith! Do her hair! I'll handle makeup!" (Faith is her best friend) As the girls attack me with makeup brushes and bobby-pins. Sooner than expected, 9:00 rolls around and Kevin is at the door. "You ready for Infinity War?" he asked me as we walk out to his car. "More than ready" I say.

**TimeSkip to the movie**

I can't believe this is happening! This is going to be amazing and I won't regret coming to see this.

[My exact thoughts before Infinity War😳]

**TimeSkip to the end credits**

What the fuck did I get myself into?

[also my exact thoughts after Infinity War]

"Wow. That was crazy. Well time to go!" said Kevin standing up.

"Have you lost your God damn mind?" I say "One does not leave a Marvel movie at the end credits." He looks around and the couple behind us nod. Then their son speaks up. "Listen to her Mister! Sit down!"

**TimeSkip to after credits**

"Can we go now?" Kevin asks. "Yeah I've experienced too much heartbreak in the last 2 and a 1/2 hours."

We head down to the Ice Cream parlor down the street.

"I'll take Cookies and Cream please." I say to the cashier.

As we sit down I talk about what had happened since Kevin isn't a big Marvel fan. He likes DC.

After awhile of talking a girl runs up to us. "Kevin?! Who is this? I'm your girlfriend!"

"Kevin what is she talking about? Your my boyfriend?"

**TimeSkip**

"He cheated on me Anna! I can't believe him!"

"Hey! Hey, calm down!"

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?!?!?! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOUR BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON YOU AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE'Calm'?"

"Do you want Ice Cream?"

"No" I said in a very dark voice.

She left me to my thoughts. I checked my phone and saw a text from Kevin.

Kevin: I'm sorry

Emily: YOU CANT SAY THAT TO ME!!!

Kevin: What?

Emily: I GOT MY HEART RIPPED OUT BY TOM HOLLAND WITH THOSE EXACT WORDS!!! 

Kevin: who is Tom Holland?

Emily: Get the fuck out of my life

I couldn't believe him! He cheated on me AND apologized using the words that tore me apart. He's dumber than Thanos, and eviler than Umbridge.

The only person that could help me was Dean.

Emily: Hey

Dean: Hi how was your date?

Emily: we saw Avengers: Infinity War 

Dean: did it rip your heart out too?

I forgot that Dean had already seen it

Emily: uh yea

Dean: what happened?

Damn he really is a good friend. He would make a good boyfriend. What? No. He's your friend.

Emily: he has been cheating on me for 4 weeks...

Dean: Do I have your permission to kill him?

Emily: Lol yea you and my dad

Dean is the only person that can make me laugh.